• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Nagacanarios quick October Pepper plant update

Everything is looking great NagaC, those plants are beasting out for being in 5 gallon containers. You know your shit. Those Billyboy Douglah Red's are tasty little treats. Enjoy reaping what you've sown buddy.

Thanks 3/5King! thanks tylertodd25_92! Thanks very much Joyners! i used all MG moisture control this year. last year was half MG and half Pro-mix BX. The Pro mix was out of my budget this year.i think i might stick with all MG next year. oh , and Spray'n'grow!

Great update Naga on the jungle. Seeing first hand, its awesome. Oh he has a second garden on another plot as well. It will make your eyes pop out as well. :)

Thanks 3/5King! thanks tylertodd25_92! Thanks very much Joyners! i used all MG moisture control this year. last year was half MG and half Pro-mix BX. The Pro mix was out of my budget this year.i think i might stick with all MG next year. oh , and Spray'n'grow!
I am guessing regular MG and none of their organic stuff right?

yeah regular MG or MG moisture control. that MG organic sucks IMO. Thanks steven! your one of the few that have seen it in real life instead if video.

That is just awesome will you post a shot of the in ground plot I bet that is looking just as great. :cheers: Hopefully everything continues producing through the winter

My jealousy is overwhelming...

Very cool to see that mobile garden. And the plants look awesome! Use some of those primos, and heat up your vodka for the martini. Hot and dirty is better than just dirty;)

thanks Socalchilihead! i can do a ground vid but it's not looking so great over there. heavy rains plus the fact that Jay accidentally left the hose running for 12 days during that heavy rain did a number on the in ground plot! He had to pull some of the plants and the rest are looking pretty messed up. it's wide open over there. where i have the containers at is the best spot i've ever grown in. it's protected from every bad thing that can happen. Thanks Naga Chomper! i think the weather down here should get some credit that i'm getting. Savannah is the ideal place to grow peppers! got four pepper vodka's in the works right now! the hard part is leaving them alone for a month!

Back