misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

ok i decided i dont care and i drink now, happy now quebec fire? but in other words the thing i like best is baileys irish cream :):rolleyes:

I am making a concerted effort not to be a jerk anymore. So I am not going to post my usual smart-ass humor here.

Instead, I will just jack this thread, since it is about nothing anyways.

Who has a topic that isn't exactly thread-worthy but you want to bring up?

I want to drink less, because I drink 2 beers or so everyday.
I don't want to drink less, to prove it, I drink 2 beers everyday.

I am not an alcoholic, I just find beer yummy.

well cap lover had his own reason to post this thread, which should be a good enough reason to do so on this forum for whatever his reason was (like alot of us do already)

but it seems like most of us dont get this thread. & ending on that note I've kinda been itching to use this clip :lol: I really havent found a thread to use it in, except this one :oops:

49910878.gif

chilehunter said:
well cap lover had his own reason to post this thread, which should be a good enough reason to do so on this forum for whatever his reason was (like alot of us do already)

but it seems like most of us dont get this thread. & ending on that note I've kinda been itching to use this clip :lol: I really havent found a thread to use it in, except this one :oops:

49910878.gif
Call for help? OMG that's so old! The days of TechTV. :rolleyes:

omri - well sorry if its so old, I've just been able to see video clips or look through sites that have alot of pictures (example photobucket) before I had dial-up. 1st time I've seen this clip & think its sort of funny.

fine show a new & better & funnier clip ;)

You got it all wrong, I've never seen this "clip" before.
Just saying that the actual show it was taken from ("Call For Help") is an old show on a no longer existing channel.
It's a good kind of old. ;)

Back