• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

HUUUYpeppers tests AlphaHydroponics's Jamaican Scotch Bonnets!

Here is our newest video testing some Jamaican Scotch Bonnets bought from AlphaHydroponics! There are some pretty funny reactions in the video...

No cross-posting. Cross-posting is cutting and pasting the same post to multiple forum categories. Please choose the most appropriate forum for your post, and post it there. Cross-posting is considered spam, and clutters the forum.

http://thehotpepper.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

I would say it would have been fine in the review section since you aren't promoting your YouTube channel or asking for subscribers. By the way great video.

Interesting.....I'll give it a Siskel and Ebert 2 thumbs up. Creative and some tag team action cuts at some of the doldrums of a single man review.

Critiques = more narrative, keep the original stuff coming, I like how you don't mess around and get to the point, some people post 19 minute videos and 10 of it is cutting open the pepper and deseeding it, or just plain old rambling. Be more descriptive about the flavor/smell/heat of the pepper.

Good job brosephs

I told em I would send them a douglah and a trinidad scorpion
I PM'ed you!

No cross-posting. Cross-posting is cutting and pasting the same post to multiple forum categories. Please choose the most appropriate forum for your post, and post it there. Cross-posting is considered spam, and clutters the forum.

http://thehotpepper....tion=boardrules

I would say it would have been fine in the review section since you aren't promoting your YouTube channel or asking for subscribers. By the way great video.

Whoops, sorry about that it won't happen again.

Interesting.....I'll give it a Siskel and Ebert 2 thumbs up. Creative and some tag team action cuts at some of the doldrums of a single man review.

Critiques = more narrative, keep the original stuff coming, I like how you don't mess around and get to the point, some people post 19 minute videos and 10 of it is cutting open the pepper and deseeding it, or just plain old rambling. Be more descriptive about the flavor/smell/heat of the pepper.

Good job brosephs

Thanks for the critiques, I'll keep it in mind!

Back