Joyner's Hot Pepper Powder Pizza Challenge

Joyner’s Hot Pepper Powder pizza challenge: (Participants "Slade", "The Biz", "Brutaldiver w/ Friend")

1. Take and post a picture of the powders you received in this thread
2. The entire challenge must be videotaped in a manner that allows the viewers the ability to see the pizza and powders at all times. In other words, zoom out
3. The challenge must be completed within a thirty minute window, consecutively
4. No dairy products with the exception of the cheese on the pizza, alcohol or water are acceptable
5. The entire contents of each bag must be emptied on a slice, 8 bags, and 8 slices. The pizza must be a 12 inches
6. The pizza must be cheese only, only addition…the powder
7. You must finish each piece completely before starting the next
8. Tossing your cookies equals disqualification
9. The powders must be eaten in the order provided
a. White Habanero​
b. Red Savina​
c. Yellow Ghost​
d. Ghost​
e. Naga Morich​
f. 7 Pot Brown​
g. Brain Strain​
h. Trinidad Scorpion (Butch T)​
10. Post video to YouTube and in the thread
11. Blame LDHS - You must advance to the Yellow Ghost and attempt the 3rd piece in the challenge, if not, the remaining powders should be returned to me or I'll provide an address of a THP member to pay it forward. You will be allowed to keep one sample of your choice for participating. Advancing this far and you may keep the remaining for yourself. :onfire:

I got babies to feed and daddy needs some new shoes so this is for fun and bragging rights. If another kind soul here wants to throw in a prize for the fastest to complete or the person that consumes the most, I am all for that.
Assuming the powders arrive in time, the challenge should be conducted this weekend 11/9 – 11/11.

Good luck pepperheads!

Haha. Wow. That looks like a lot of powder per slice. Definitely more concentrated doses of capsaicin per slice, over raw pods. I'm looking forward to seeing the attempts. :)

I think I could have done the competition. However, the initial heat wouldn't have killed me, just a couple of hours later when the heat hits my lower intestines. :P :)

Cheers to you Joyner for contributing to such an epic event. :)

That's gonna be really, really brutal.

Good luck gents. May I suggest having your phones set to dial 9-1-1 with one touch as a precaution.

I truly am giddy with anticipation. :dance:

Joyners - bless you for sponsoring this stupid-a-thon - truly mankind would never advance without bold examples of the extreme & this is no exception. I strongly suspect this endeavor may alter the contestant's very DNA, so you may be directly responsible for the very evolution of our species. That is, if this experience doesn't render the contestants sterile. (a distinct possibility)

:rofl:

How did the participants get picked?

I just accepted the challenge, we have been talking about this for some time now.

That's gonna be really, really brutal.

Good luck gents. May I suggest having your phones set to dial 9-1-1 with one touch as a precaution.

I truly am giddy with anticipation. :dance:

Joyners - bless you for sponsoring this stupid-a-thon - truly mankind would never advance without bold examples of the extreme & this is no exception. I strongly suspect this endeavor may alter the contestant's very DNA, so you may be directly responsible for the very evolution of our species. That is, if this experience doesn't render the contestants sterile. (a distinct possibility)

:rofl:

I wouldn't call it a "stupid-a-thon" insane yes but not stupid.

Is it possible to have buyer's remorse w/out even having bought anything?
After reading that list of rules & seeing those baggies i swear i felt a wave of goosebumps roll across my body! !! !
cheese only?!?! I think i woke up in an alternate reality...

I expect each person to just empty the contents of the current bag directly before eating. No need to pour out all at once across the slices. For the record, the wife and I use as much powder in one of those bags on a large pizza but I have also been making and eating these powders for 5+ years.

Good luck!

I wouldn't call it a "stupid-a-thon" insane yes but not stupid.

To clarify, I'm not sayin y'all are stupid. I'm saying eating this is stupid. I know plenty of smart folks who've done stupid things, and you sir are about to embark on such a journey.

But no personal insult was intended. For a dude about to blow his face, stomach & ass up like the 4th of July meets Viet Nam meets a Michael Bay movie, you're quite sharp. :cheers:

Think of it this way, if you fail after the White Habanero...you have some wonderful powder samples. I expect each person to just empty the contents of the current bag directly before eating. No need to pour out all at once across the slices. For the record, the wife and I use as much powder in one of those bags on a large pizza but I have also been making and eating these powders for 5+ years.

Good luck!

See, I feel like at least a reasonable attempt should be made - otherwise it could be "1 bite & a whole lot of free pepper powders"

Min 2 slices eaten or send back what they don't use. :dance:

Good for them I ain't makin the rules I guess. Hahaha

Back