• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Unsolicited Sample pack

Got a 4-pack in the mail today. :? Somebody here send it? :? I liked the Con Diablo Splash and the Peach Habanero best. The Con had a nice slow heat build-up. I might have to put these on something next time instead of ingesting straight.
Could really tast the Peach.
The Chili Lime tasted a lot like chili and I could taste the Lime.
The Tropical Hurricane was very mild and I'll say fruity.
Anyway thanks to somebody. :P Frank

Hmmm, you don't know who sent it, and you ingested it. What a trusting soul you are. Perhaps it was the reincarnation of Jim Jones. :shock:

DEFCON Creator said:
Hmmm, you don't know who sent it, and you ingested it. What a trusting soul you are. Perhaps it was the reincarnation of Jim Jones. :shock:

He said hot sauce; not koolaid! Sheesh.

DEFCON Creator said:
Puffin flambe, what a visual. If you stick an M-80 in it, does it become a poofin? :shock:

Hmmm... not being a republican, I'm not quite sure what an M-80 is, but I imagine any pyrotechnic or incendiary device stuffed in a puffin would make it a poofin.

DEFCON Creator said:
Ugh, again with the politics. :evil:

Cool, poofins.

Cool? No... hot. :D

Aw c'mon... no self-respecting liberal nor libertarian has the slightest clue what an M-80 is... you had to be a republican. :roll:

I think it's more being of a certian age than political persuasion to know what an M-80 is.

It's a big ass firecracker. The ones we used to get when I was a kid were supossedly equal to a 1/4 stick of dynamite. I seriously doubt they were that powerful but thay were pretty dangerous and more than enough to blow a mailbox to bits.

Not that I ever did anything like that. :D

Canada, but not Peppermaster. Still alive. If it's another attemp to kill me, it didn't work. :D Gotta look around at my history. The extract I bought came from Canada. Maybe Muso2112, though I don't know why. Maybe somebody that xisited here thinks I'm a reviewer. :?
Can't be!! Only Muso, Tina, and John have my address.??!? :?
Frank

Back