Spring Starter Plants Announcement

Hey Everyone!

At this time we would like to announce to everyone that we will be growing seedlings to ship all over the U.S. in the Spring of 2013! We will provide the list below of what we will have for SALE at that time. It never hurts to have some plants on order just in case.........need I say more?? :) Last spring I sold and shipped a few thousand of these and had MANY MANY happy customers! As of now we are just sending out the reminder, just to say "Hey, we got your back if you need a few plants!".

We will be selling them in packs of 3 just like last Spring and this year they will be $26.99 with FREE SHIPPING! You get your choice of any 3 types on the grow list! Order as MANY 3-Packs as you like, they come with 2-3 Day Priority USPS delivery absolutely FREE!! If you purchase after Dec. 25th this year you will be paying the $26.99 Spring price for ANY order placed after that date!

Here's the kicker :) We will have for SALE via our website HOLIDAY Pre-Sale Gift Coupons!! If you Log onto www.BakersPeppers.com starting NOW thru Dec. 24 2012, you can purchase PRE ORDER 3-PACKS for $16.99!! Thats right! $16.99!! Thats $10 OFF!! The only difference is that these HOLIDAY SALE 3-Packs will have each a Trinidad Scorpion Moruga, Brain Strain Red, and Trinidad Scorpion Chocolate seedling!! Thats the HOLIDAY SALE PACK!! You will get ONE of each of those 3 just previously listed PER ORDER!!

You just cant beat this offer for that SPECIAL HOT HEAD in your family! Order yours TODAY!!

I would also like to add that these will ship in March/April and will be roughly 3-6 inches tall. Please take this into consideration before placing an order for these with us! :) Please see the picture below, The Plants will be roughly that size upon arrival in March/April......

Plant List for Spring 2013:

Trinidad Scorpion Moruga
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
Trinidad Scorpion Chocolate
Brain Strain Red
Brain Strain Yellow

Attachments

• IMAG1214.jpg
    IMAG1214.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMAG1398.jpg
    IMAG1398.jpg