• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Anybody have a chileman growlist?

I can't remember if we did this topic here already this season.
I just finished revising my list but I know it will change a bit more. They have done a great job fixing up the growlist feature at the chileman.org.:) Once again I'm growing way more varieties than I want but just can't leave too may out. Besides the list, I've got about 10+ more varieties not listed.

http://tinyurl.com/2tyxwb

I have one but need to edit it to show all the varieties I am growing....just have not figured out how to edit it yet.

I put up a list there a couple of weeks back. Look in the middle of Canada to find me. Most of everything on my list has been growing for 3 weeks now.

Just updated my grow list...I have about 35 varieties that are not listed...probably local names the peppers are called...will be fun trying to identify them when they are growing..

have you seen all the fatalii like pods now listed in on the data base... theres gotta be 10 or more. I'd love toget the seeds togrow alljust to see what they tasted like.

the only one i don't have on there that i'm growing is the chacoense i got from peppermania, just because i don't know which variety of chacoense it is

did anyone notice that one lone chile on the map in alaska? hee, i wonder who that is...

I don't have Brazilian mini-bonnet, Jamaican yellow hot, and a surprise one that's either a Hab or Scotch Bonnet on my list. I hate it when seed companies sell mixed packs like that but I bet it's an Orange Hab, all the others were. I've probably got to take two varieties off which are, Caribbean Red and Scotch Bonnet Big Sun as all the seeds I had refused to germinate.

Back