• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Trying to gift some hot peppers

Hey guys,
It's winter and I just moved all my plants inside to over-winter them so I don't have anything to send to a friend of mine from my own plants for christmas. He missed my last harvest during the potluck I had a while back so I want to find a way to send him some awesome peppers for christmas. Any recommendations for a good place to order some dried or smoked peppers from? I'm looking for some super hot varieties like Bhut or Naga or even some just genuinely tasty ones mixed in. Let me know if there's anyone you know of who could help me out! Like I said, they have to be dried or smoked since he won't be able to eat them all too quickly and I don't want them to go to waste haha

Also I know there are lots of people on here who sell peppers, I'm just trying to get some opinions.

Volcanic Peppers
Midwestchilehead
Sicman
(I'll remember more later)

Check out the Marketplace and Forum Classified.

I am here for your needs, thanks THP. If you want a vast variety of powders, I have sample packs with 10 different types. Feel free to browse and if you have questions I am here to answer. Thanks

http://www.heatmadesimple.com/hot-pepper-powders.html

Man haha Looks like I have some browsing to do. I'm in the middle of studying for exams so when I feel a bit burnt out I'll look through these sites, thanks guys!

Back