for-sale Joyner's Hot Pepper Powder 2012 End of Season MIX Sale

After digging up and hanging all plants at the end of the season, I made 3 different mixed batches of dried pods for powders.
  1. Cherry smoked super hots, this is everything from Jay's Ghost Scorpion to my Red Bhut Jolokia
  2. Cherry smoked non super hots, this is a mix from the Red Thai to the White Habanero, pods like the mystery chocolate and wine are part of this mix
  3. End of season all in the mix, non smoked.

Nothing is powder as of yet, but I believe I have enough for a few ounces of each. This was over 7 pounds of pods fresh. Up for grabs to start are .5 ounce or 14 gram bags for $5 + shipping. If you want an ounce it will still be $10. If I am lucky enough to have anyone order, as I make the powder I will update the quantity!

PayPal only and I can extend this into Canada and US only.

Happy Holidays from Holly the Elf and the Joyner crew.

Tempting!

I do have a USA address I can send things to and it will end up in Japan (buddy is in the navy, let's me use his address, we recently were gonna joint order ghosts..)

But my PayPal account expired.. Need to look at how easy it is to re do.

Chris how much of the wine and jays do u have? Like .5 of each, because i really want to try that wine one by its self along with the jays. Non smoked if possible.

So I found out what that elf really does over at the Joyners house when hes done with the pepper photos
399240_4519402377606_1691047920_n.jpg

Back