34 replies to this topic

#21 WalkGood

WalkGood

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,324 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:09 PM

That picture is just a google image, the ones I have now I just got last march and never flowered yet. as for growing true, so of them will flower one color one year, and down the road they can be a whole different color. Maybe when mine get bigger, and lower I can take some pic and maybe trade some cuttings? I did slack on them last year, so hoping to do better this year with them.

I didn't know about the picture, I thought it was your flower. The two I show above (second one is in edit and is from my large tree) are pictures of my plants but I've never had one change color, that's interesting and I did not know they can or mine haven't done that ever. IIRC the third one I have is pink but that's not as popular here, while I like a diversity of color in the 3 ... from what I hear the white one is the most praised but what the hell do I know, heheh.

Edit: If you come down my way, let me know and you can pick up some cuttings and possibly a starter. I use to live in Satellite Beach near the old "A frames" and surfed at Cassia Blvd & the inlet ... so I know you're not far ^_^

Edited by WalkGood, 13 March 2013 - 09:16 PM.

Nuff Respect & WalkGood, Ramon

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#22 KiNGDeNNiZ

KiNGDeNNiZ

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,301 posts
  • aka:KiNGDeNNiZ

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

Nice to see your still up on this and that the fataliis are finally starting to act right. Pulling for you that your reapers grow true and pod up soon

#23 Joshuap2000

Joshuap2000

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

I didn't know about the picture, I thought it was your flower. The two I show above (second one is in edit and is from my large tree) are pictures of my plants but I've never had one change color, that's interesting and I did not know they can or mine haven't done that ever. IIRC the third one I have is pink but that's not as popular here, while I like a diversity of color in the 3 ... from what I hear the white one is the most praised but what the hell do I know, heheh.

Edit: If you come down my way, let me know and you can pick up some cuttings and possibly a starter. I use to live in Satellite Beach near the old "A frames" and surfed at Cassia Blvd & the inlet ... so I know you're not far ^_^

Yea i grew up right down teh street from radio shack, use to surf mark reality and rc's when i was younger, but now I am much bigger than i use to be. Did you got to SHS, i did graduated in 94 and did crew in football there.
www.thehotpepper.com/topic/36299-joshuas-2013-organic-glog/

#24 Joshuap2000

Joshuap2000

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:33 PM

Here is another small update on my Fatalii, Hope to transplant them this week, but have to figure out if i want to pursue a job opportunity in West Texas,
and if I do, it means a very very small garden since I will be living in an apartment.

Posted Image

#25 KiNGDeNNiZ

KiNGDeNNiZ

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,301 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:41 AM

Here is another small update on my Fatalii, Hope to transplant them this week, but have to figure out if i want to pursue a job opportunity in West Texas,
and if I do, it means a very very small garden since I will be living in an apartment.

Posted Image

plants look great... peppers are great tasting.. definately should keep a couple of plants if you move

#26 Joshuap2000

Joshuap2000

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:03 AM

Well, Here is small update, I hope to transplant this weekend, but we will have to wait and see. I have sowed another 10 reapers, and 6 bell peppers, May do another dozen or so brains, but not 100% sure.

Here are the fatalli enjoy the florida sunshine, hoping for the rain to show up today.

Posted Image

#27 KiNGDeNNiZ

KiNGDeNNiZ

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,301 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:04 AM

Which seed stock is that again from

Looks nice. You'll love the fataliis.

#28 Joshuap2000

Joshuap2000

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:06 AM

Which seed stock is that again from

Looks nice. You'll love the fataliis.

These are from PJ's, the ones you sent to me i have no idea where i put them. LOL, they are somehwere burried in the house.

I am thinking about topping 3-4 and see how they grow compare to the others.

#29 sicman

sicman

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,811 posts
  • aka:siccy..aka papa sic..

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:42 AM

waiting on rain ive been doing that myself i gave up. plants look beautiful!

#30 WalkGood

WalkGood

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,324 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:50 PM

Yea i grew up right down teh street from radio shack, use to surf mark reality and rc's when i was younger, but now I am much bigger than i use to be. Did you got to SHS, i did graduated in 94 and did crew in football there.

Wow, me too … loved RC’s and Mark’s, kinda backyard brakes compared to where I lived. I did not attend SHS but had a few friends that did, I’m from da class of 76 St Thomas in Lauderdale, moved there when I was 18. … HS for me was B-Ball & Baseball, never big enough for football other than possible receiver but didn’t have the time back then but still surfing every chance I get .... Keep up dat great grow, they look great in that last outdoor shot :)

#31 Jamison

Jamison

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts
  • aka:Jamer

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

Healthy lookin plants. What is that plant in the corner of that pic thats in an airpot?

#32 Joshuap2000

Joshuap2000

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:45 PM

Healthy lookin plants. What is that plant in the corner of that pic thats in an airpot?

if you are talking about the one that was in the indoors, its plumeria.

#33 WalkGood

WalkGood

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,324 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:02 PM

if you are talking about the one that was in the indoors, its plumeria.

Jamison, re-read over page one starting at post 16 and the following posts, plumeria is also known as a Frangipani I have a few also and one's a tree almost 15' high. CLICK HERE to get there, see pics and mas :)

#34 Jamison

Jamison

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts
  • aka:Jamer

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:14 PM

OH ok, I thought that was an overwintered pepper plant. I was gonna say that thing has a beastly stalk. Thanks for the info guys!

#35 KiNGDeNNiZ

KiNGDeNNiZ

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,301 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:36 PM

wake upppppppppppppppppppp

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatalii, HP22B, carolina reaper, Xtreme Gardening, Roots Organics, Organic, Brain Strain, Air-Pot, Big Bertha, Alpha Hydroponics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests