event Zest Fest 2013

check the ZF website for vendors. I'm (edit) NOT attending this one, but Volcanicpeppers might be, Zane&Zacks

AlabamaJack, CoryHuck, Dr Pachico, Woody3says, Ringside, LunchBox and a few others...(I'll get back with more names) will likely be at the show and some are judging for the Golden Chiles.

If someone is going to the awards banquet....I have some horses in the race, would appreciate an inside track for the announcements.

If you want to connect with other THP-ers, you can do a group PM to coordinate a get together. BTW....we'd expect pics and stories... ;)

Have FUN!!!! double up on the mylanta, take sugar packets with you...and a BACKPACK! ....

just went back and skimmed through the 2012 pics.....FUN!!!!!!

I will be there! Not that I really add anything, except a few bucks for purchases and a discerning palate for judging. I'm judging on TUE afternoon and I'll be at the banquet Friday. Other than that, I hope to enjoy the show when I can make some time, maybe Saturday. Looking for a fun table to sit and judge if anyone has a spare seat.

New to the list, HEARTBREAKING DAWNS will be represented by my wonderful husband Johnny on SUNDAY ONLY featuring our "season in hell" and the new Bad Brains sauces. Check us out at TEXAS RIB RANGERS BOOTH to try some killer products!!

Also, ROCKARIA ALERT!! Johnny started the ROCKARIA tradition in Delaware last year, hosting a Saturday night of fun at a local Karaoke joint for all friends and family in and out of the fiery foods world. No door fee, just come join us for drinks and singing with some wonderful people from the industry!

Details:
"SINGLE WIDE", 2110 GREENVILLE AVE, DALLAS, TEXAS 10pm

xo Nicole

John, are you submitting products for judging? I'm tired of rewarding Cajohn all of the rewards! His stuff is great, and it's a blind judging, but I want something new and fresh. Can you compete?

Defcon and CaJohns are pretty different categories. HBD's is right inthere with the awesome sauces.

So for us absentee Golden Chile contestants, is there someone who will be there that we can post to, to watch for our sauces and post or phone or email as things are awarded????

I had to cancel my judging. Otherwise, I would be happy to post from the banquet. I was laid off a few months ago (company went bankrupt) and I finally got two job offers this morning. So, there was administrative stuff to sort through this afternoon. I'm still going to try to attend the convention this weekend on my own dime. And I'll definitely grab a booty of sauces for the road.

Defcon and CaJohns are pretty different categories. HBD's is right inthere with the awesome sauces.

So for us absentee Golden Chile contestants, is there someone who will be there that we can post to, to watch for our sauces and post or phone or email as things are awarded????

I'm with you Ann - would love to hear from someone who's there who can watch out for us. I entered 5 sauce categories, and one marketing one - see if I can get my graphic artist some love. :woohoo:

Good luck to all the entrants in the Fiery Foods Challenge this year! :cheers:

(otherwise I think we have to wait until the 27th? not positive)

At theend of the banquet, they hand out a "program" listing all the winners. In previous years, someone would take a picture of each page and post the pictures. I did it last year, Scott Roberts has also done it.

Back