Lucky Dog Hot Sauce on Urban Dictionary

So....on a semi-dare from a friend I posted 2 definitions to Urban Dictionary (some NSFW content there, so be careful if at work).

I did one for Lucky Dog Hot Sauce which was rejected by the publisher.

But the one I did for Food's Best Friend (my slogan) was accepted! :woohoo:

If you have 5 seconds to click this link & give it a "thumb's up" I'd appreciate it!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Food%27s+Best+Friend

:cheers:

Ps - if you manage to get a Lucky Dog Hot Sauce-related definition for Food's Best Friend published, please send me a note at luckydoghotsauce@gmail.com and I'll send you back a coupon for use on your next order. Funny = good. Gross, profane, obscene = bad.
:woohoo:

... I did one for Lucky Dog Hot Sauce which was rejected by the publisher.
Consider yourself lucky, if they accept it, you've basically given them the right to use your name to sell t-shirts, coffee mugs, etc ... without you receiving any royalties for ever :/
If you have 5 seconds to click this link & give it a "thumb's up" I'd appreciate it!
http://www.urbandict...9;s Best Friend
At work, hopefully later from home ...

Consider yourself lucky, if they accept it, you've basically given them the right to use your name to sell t-shirts, coffee mugs, etc ... without you receiving any royalties for ever :/

Actually no - it's trademarked and there was no disclaimer or box that I checked to agree to waive my trademark rights or give them the rights to use it for anything other than this purpose.

For them to have the authority you suggest I would have had to do that.

That said if they want to help me advertise I likely would not stop them.
;)

Possibly by not filling in the check and waiving rights is why they didn't approve it, been long time since I added definitions there or they added that since I last used. Then there's also the explanation /me is getting old and forgetfull, lol

Scott, I wrote this one among a few others back in 2007, I tend to use it a lot rather than "sincerely" at the end of an email or letter :D At the same time I looked at the URL's and all were open, two weeks later gone, I could have later used them :/

Scott, I wrote this one among a few others back in 2007, I tend to use it a lot rather than "sincerely" at the end of an email or letter :D At the same time I looked at the URL's and all were open, two weeks later gone, I could have later used them :/

I like your entry a lot!

Fortunately I have "FOOD'S BEST FRIEND" trademarked, and own the URLs too. :cheers:

Back