Holiday NEWBIE Giveaway!! By Baker's Peppers

Hello Everyone!,

We have decided to do something really AWESOME for the Chili Head Community here on THP.com! We are going to host a contest STRICTLY for the NEW members here on THP.com! Below i will list the criteria you need to meet to be eligible for the giveaway. We hope this will bring some new members into the party we all know and love called THP.com! :)

Eligibility Requirements:

1) You MUST have no more than 10 posts to THP.com to be eligible for a Prize Package!

2) You must LOVE all things SPICY! LOL :)

3) Thats it! No other rules!! (Other than you must have a mailing address so i can send out your Prize Package!)

Now on to the good part! What it is exactly we are going to be giving out as Prize Packages:

1) 1 - Holiday Seedling 3 Pack from BakersPeppers.com

2) 1 - Holiday Seed Bundle Bag from BakersPeppers.com

3) 1 - Free SFRB of Peppers of your choice (from whats available) in Spring of 2013

Thats it!! A retail value of OVER $75+ is yours for FREE! Zip! Nada! Zilch! You will pay not a single CENT if you win one of these Prize Packages! Thats it everyone!! :) Now, get to registering up here and simply reply to this thread saying something like "Im In" or "Me Me Me!" or "I'll take one!" :) And also enjoy your time here on THP.com newbies, there is some AWESOME folks here with seemingly ENDLESS information on all things SPICY!! Enjoy Everyone!!

Last bit of info....an important part i almost forgot........

I have TEN (10) of these Prize Packages to give away! And i will also update the thread as to who has been officially crowned a winner as the Giveaway goes on! :)

Attachments

• IMAG1711.jpg
    IMAG1711.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 77
no,but change it to people with less than 20,or 50 posts? you will never give away 10 prizes with the way you have it set up?

I would have to agree. Reason being is most that come on here for the very first time did a search for either educating themselves on the peppers or who are having issues and trying to find out a solution and click on the that link. So most likely their very first post would be in those general areas. Then they browse further into 'THP' and come upon this posting. At that point it's too late!

RusticLady & Lakers24 are winners so far! When i have 10 winners i will get adresses and send out the Prize Packages!!

Also, UPDATE!!

Eligibility Rules have changed! See original post for details!! :)

Me Me Me!.... I do live in London though :(

I do have family in New York, if it's not possible shipping, thanks for the great promotion btw Bakers Peppers

Back