• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

does anyone have pics of plants from seeds you got from me??

hello all
im hoping this doesn't sound conceited but
would love to see pics plants from seed gotten from me

any will do of course
would love to see pics of my exclusive species such as
CHOCOLATE HAND GRENADE
VARIOUS HABALOKIA
VARIOUS SCORPALOKIA
VARIOUS SCORPANERO
AJI CROSSES
but as i said any will do
please post here im following this one
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
thanks your friend Joe

Yup.
Got the peach habalokia (now trained as a bush) right beside me.
It's still recovering from the aphid apocalypse and pyrethrin bath, and getting ready to flower again. Has 2 pods that survived the abuse, and was waiting for them to turn before posting a pic.
An Infinity survived, but just barely and is only 4", and a nice choco hand grenade is setting it's first flowers.
Off for a couple weeks for chrimbo, will post some pix when I get back.

I have 6 or more types of your seeds growing this year, but none of the above and they are only 3 weeks at the moment Joe
its ok as soon as you have pics of any from me post them here

thanks your friend Joe

Yup.
Got the peach habalokia (now trained as a bush) right beside me.
It's still recovering from the aphid apocalypse and pyrethrin bath, and getting ready to flower again. Has 2 pods that survived the abuse, and was waiting for them to turn before posting a pic.
An Infinity survived, but just barely and is only 4", and a nice choco hand grenade is setting it's first flowers.
Off for a couple weeks for chrimbo, will post some pix when I get back.
great and thanks

I think Melissa and Brandon do.
yes saw the videos, im more interested in some recent developments i know its a little early but i wanna keep this one going , i would love to see more as time goes by

thanks your friend Joe

I grew out two of your yellow scorpion X yellow 7-pots. One came out with red pods--probably the bastard product of outpollination with a red chinense of some sort. The second plant (which grew a lot more slowly) had beautiful scorpion-shaped yellow pods that were delicious--and I'm keeping that plant along as an overwinter. I may start a few from its (hopefully selfed) progeny. But I didn't take pics of mature pods, sorry.

This you sent labeled as Surprise Hot Mix, not sure what it is, but it's a cool dark color:
IAf7K.jpg

BAN7K.jpg

I also have your choc hab mix, but I won't be able to get a pic of that for a few days as I am traveling tonight.

This you sent labeled as Surprise Hot Mix, not sure what it is, but it's a cool dark color:
IAf7K.jpg

BAN7K.jpg

I also have your choc hab mix, but I won't be able to get a pic of that for a few days as I am traveling tonight.
not sure what it will be if it came from the surprise hot mix its either Maui purple or purple Peru at my best guess, very nice plant!!

thanks merry Christmas

your friend joe

i asked some of my plants to pose for you this afternoon and they were more than happy to. They are looking a lil yellow at the moment, the fert i gave them the other day hasn't kicked in yet.

DSCN1564.JPG

DSCN1565.JPG

This one i mixed up the seeds, it is either a 7 pod White or a Peach Bhut Jolokia.
DSCN1566.JPG

DSCN1567.JPG

DSCN1568.JPG

DSCN1569.JPG

DSCN1570.JPG

DSCN1571.JPG

DSCN1572.JPG

DSCN1573.JPG

It does look like the Maui Purple. I hope that turns out to be the case, that's a beautiful plant.
i hope you get your wish, when there fruiting send me pics here i will id it for you, im following this thread so you should get a quick answer

thanks your friend Joe

You've seen mine, last season :)
yes thank you and i know you will be posting pis of the ones you just got from me, did you get them yet???

please let me know

thanks your friend Joe

i asked some of my plants to pose for you this afternoon and they were more than happy to. They are looking a lil yellow at the moment, the fert i gave them the other day hasn't kicked in yet.

DSCN1564.JPG

DSCN1565.JPG

This one i mixed up the seeds, it is either a 7 pod White or a Peach Bhut Jolokia.
DSCN1566.JPG

DSCN1567.JPG

DSCN1568.JPG

DSCN1569.JPG

DSCN1570.JPG

DSCN1571.JPG

DSCN1572.JPG

DSCN1573.JPG
absolutely beautiful!! there lloking great mate keep in touch on these im interested to see how they turn out

thanks your friend Joe

I haven't Joe, I think it's save to assume something went wrong with the delivery or something. Although I haven't received anything that was sent from multiple people from thp, yours is not the only one :( Must be the holidays I'm afraid! Off to the appetizer now :D

I haven't Joe, I think it's save to assume something went wrong with the delivery or something. Although I haven't received anything that was sent from multiple people from thp, yours is not the only one :( Must be the holidays I'm afraid! Off to the appetizer now :D
yes i think the holidays are part of it, but if the seeds are coming from the USA they will be delayed our postal worker are Angry with there job situation and bosses and are not doing a good job as a result, the other reason and part bigger part of the problem is budget cuts, they laid off many people and the few are doing the work of the many

thanks and please let me know when or if they come

thanks your friend Joe

I got mine from you in anticipation of the 2013 season. I should be putting the supers in the dirt sometime in the next couple of weeks. I'll be sure to post a link to my glog when it's up and ready. Can't wait to get back into the earth. Thanks for your help.

I got mine from you in anticipation of the 2013 season. I should be putting the supers in the dirt sometime in the next couple of weeks. I'll be sure to post a link to my glog when it's up and ready. Can't wait to get back into the earth. Thanks for your help.
great just keep me in mind for some pics thanks your friend Joe

hey Joe, any idea if the Habanero White bullet or Wild Brazil prefer a spot in the sun or the shade?
lots of sun!!
they do much better

if you want a pepper that like semi-shade try C. PREATERMISSUM mine did very well against my fence this year they got sun part of the day and shade part of the day and it was enough, the plants grew 3 ft tall

thanks your Friend Joe

Back