I am currently looking for a few varieties such as:
  • White habanero (Peruvian or Bullet)
  • Fatali
  • Jamaican Hot Chocolate habanero
  • 7 Pot Brain strain
  • 7 Pot Primo
  • Trinidad Moruga Scorpion
  • Ghost pepper

I don't mind if the seeds are open pollinated. (figured I'd add this)

Unfortunately, my circumstances don't allow for me to splurge $50+ on seeds alone right now. :/

Any help would be much appreciated!

Labsownyou

not to be mean but to members on here it dosnt look to good for your first couple of post being asking for seed. maybe contribute to the forum for a bit.. gain some reputation and get to know some members before you asked for freebies/ handouts..... that being said most members are really generous with seeds and will happily do sasbes after your known on here...

thanks and welcome Tyler

not to be mean but to members on here it dosnt look to good for your first couple of post being asking for seed. maybe contribute to the forum for a bit.. gain some reputation and get to know some members before you asked for freebies/ handouts..... that being said most members are really generous with seeds and will happily do sasbes after your known on here...

thanks and welcome Tyler

This isn't mean at all. In fact, now that I think about it I agree. If I were in their position, I'd want to feel secure knowing that I'm not sending my hard-earned seeds to somebody who just registered. Thanks for your input!

EDIT:

Despite being a newbie, meinchoc has be kind enough to offer me a few seeds from some of these varieties. Thanks so much.

I think it's safe to say that a mod can close this thread, for a combination of reasons. I won't be needing seed thanks to the aforementioned member, and I agree with the above post; getting to know this community before requesting goodies is an appropriate action that I have bypassed.

Michael

Tyler, I have to disagree with you on this one. Generosity should never be qualified IMO. If I have an abundance of something, I will happily share regardless of number of posts a person has made.

Hello,

I am currently looking for a few varieties such as:
  • White habanero (Peruvian or Bullet)
  • Fatali
  • Jamaican Hot Chocolate habanero
  • 7 Pot Brain strain
  • 7 Pot Primo
  • Trinidad Moruga Scorpion
  • Ghost pepper

Labsownyou

• I can hook u up with some ghost pepper/naga (mix),brainstrain, & red trinidad scorpions

I can hook u up with some ghost pepper/naga (mix),brainstrain, & red trinidad scorpions
    Send me a p.m

Back