vendor Lucky Dog Hot Sauce ROCKS!!!

So I recently had the pleasurable experience of being one of Scotts customers. I had been banging my head up against a wall for awhile trying to figure out what in the world to get the hubby for Christmas. I am friends with LDHS on Facebook and every Saturday he posts pictures and little blurbs about going to the Farmers Market and setting up his booth and what-not. So he was talking about his gift baskets and I had a light bulb moment. :dance: I contacted LDHS and asked about his baskets and pricing. He not only got back to me in less then an hour but he had a plan. He said he could send the basket as well as a T-Shirt for my hubby. It was a great idea. So I made a payment on a Saturday night and Monday morning it was on it's way! :) It arrived beautifuly in tact and in good shape! Here's one of the greatest things too, he also sent me a shirt and as a bonus gift sent a bottle of his Black Label. So hubby was thrilled with his Christmas score from LDHS. I most certainly will do business with Scott again and would recommend him as a vendor. His price was resonable as well. :party:

Not to mention his products are YUMMY!!!!! :drooling:

Thanks LDHS!!! :woohoo:

I had gotten his sauces before but it was through hubby getting them. I just really enjoyed the fact that presents for hubby sometimes are hard. He likes hot stuff, Raiders and vidoe games.... I get boggled trying to decide but Scott made it a quick and easy decision. I was happy that I told him what I was looking for and he came up with a plan. He took some stress off of my shoulders :)

Customer service is extremely important to me.

At the farmer's market I can personally interact with my customers - things that are important to them are different than what's important to people online. Like local sourcing (80% of my ingredients are from within 100 miles of me) and supporting small CA farms...

With the online experience I can only impact so much & interaction is limited to words on a screen. So good communication, timely shipping, good website navigation & experience - with control over only those few things I always want to be on point to ensure customer satisfaction.

Really appreciate the kudos from all y'all who've purchased from me. Really means a lot to me.
:cheers:

The other day me and the family met up with Scott in Hayward and did a little business. I left there with some cases, 1 for my neighbors, a couple for me and some to give away to people. Scott, thank you! He's a man of his word. And in my house pizza is not pizza without that hot sauce.

The other day me and the family met up with Scott in Hayward and did a little business. I left there with some cases, 1 for my neighbors, a couple for me and some to give away to people. Scott, thank you! He's a man of his word. And in my house pizza is not pizza without that hot sauce.

Hahaha - yeah, provided I can remember my word!
:D

Was great seeing you & your peeps man - thanks a million for the purchase and for the vendor feedback!
:woohoo:

I absolutely love LDHS. It has quickly become my go-to sauce for just about any dish that I eat. His customer service is excellent. If you have an issue [which is extremely uncommon], he is very quick to reply and to make it right. He goes above and beyond, which is rare with most internet merchants. I have placed several orders through his website, and have come away completely satisfied every time.

If anyone reading this has not tried one of his sauces, I would recommend buying some immediately. I just received a 3 pack of the green, red, and orange labels. I hadn't tried the green before, and found myself salivating as soon as I took the first smell. The orange is probably my favorite, as it has the classic characteristics of his other sauces, with a bit more heat. It isn't overwhelmingly hot, but has some kick to it. A great addition to just about any dish. I am definitely looking forward to watching LDHS progress into more sauces, and a wider audience. I think it is only a matter of time before Lucky Dog is a household name for any chili-head.

Back