• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Patrick's 2013 Grow Log

First off I would like to thank Millman for the inspiration to get off my duff and get the 2013 season started.

This list is probably not complete and I haven't figured out how many of each I'm going to grow. Or I should say attempt to grow. Me and Ma Nature ain't been seeing eye to eye lately. I'll be sacrificing some chickens or toads or what ever it takes to get her off my back soon. Burn some incense and do some chants? Convert to druidism? I'm open to suggestions. Anyway off to the list!

7 Pot Barrackpore
7 Pot BS, Orange
7 Pot BS, Red
7 Pot BS, Yellow
7 Pot Bubblegum
7 Pot Primo
7 Pot Rennie
7 Pot White
Antillies Fire
Bengle Naga
Bhut Jokokia, Chocolate
Bhut Jolokia, Caramel
Bonda Ma Jacque
Carolina Reaper
C. Rhomboideum
Douglah x T.S. Butch T F3
Habanero, Purple w/stinger
Infinity
JPL#1 (Classified)
Nagabon
Orange Blob F2
SB7J, F1 + F2
Trini Scorp Butch T, Judy/Hippy
Trini Scorp Morouga Blend, Hippy
Trini Scorp, Morouga

To the wonderful peeps who have sent me seeds please forgive me if they aren't listed. Once I figure out where I put them I'll add 'em to the list.

Best of luck to all of you on your 2013 grow.

nice list now lets see them pics!
and screw millman some of us have never stopped growing from last year,haha.

Pics?!? Of what you lunatics?

OK never mind, I'll get ya some pics.

Seeds I'm going to use:

DSC026762300x1725_zps4aa7d450.jpg

Seeds I'm not going to use:

DSC026772300x1725_zps8e70b4d7.jpg

A couple of last years plants that never made it past the red cup stage. Still alive and kicking on my kitchen table.

DSC026792300x1725_zps09423aba.jpg

The little Pepperoncini plant even has two little red rip pods on it. Got a couple of more 7 Pots from last year still surviving.

You pic wanting loons happy now?

Yeah, pretty happy bout that. I love how that one is still going so tall too.

HEY, where's my spider!??!!??

Liking the list. Best of luck with the season ahead bro. Oh and Happy New Years Eve (bit early for you probably but its new years eve here so there you go :D )

Great little list, I noticed you have one little wild pepper species it looks a bit out of place among all the super hots, maybe you need to add more? ya know just to make things even. HA! I know More space More space, Have a great New Year. :beer:

The difference in size between your seeds I'm going to use pile and the seeds I'm not going to use pile is about the same as mine. Seed buying is addictive.

... Best of luck to all of you on your 2013 grow.

Back at ya & happy new year! Yes I liked the pics, specially the one listed as "Seeds I'm not going to use," which made me laugh and the pics of the plants in de cups ... have a great grow :)

Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes everyone!

Now I hope nobody minds but I owe a spider pic or two to Rodney and I try very hard to be a man of my word.

This is one of my favorite girls, Poecilotheria regalis. These live in small hollows in trees and are native to India

DSC026152300x1725.jpg

And this is an adult male Cyriocosmus ritae and he's native to South America. There are several species of dwarf tarantulas. This guy will not get any larger.

DSC026252300x1725.jpg

Finally one native to the Southwestern U.S. This is an adult female Aphonopelma chalcodes. This particular lady was found just north of Tucson and we've estimated her age to be in the mid 20's. Some experts believe some species of tarantulas may live 30+ years.

DSC026212300x1725.jpg

This particular lady spent some time with a mature male and I'm hoping she'll drop an egg sac for me.

Back