• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jamison's "Operation Pods" 2013 is a Mission Complete

Well THP, its that time of the year again. I've been anxiously awaiting to give life to these seeds that we all cherish so much. This year I'm gonna focus most of my grow towards Scotch Bonnets, with 14 different strains. Also have a few Supers and 7's with a few others as well. I still have 3 plants that have been overwintering and still doing good after another cutback and a bonide treatment for aphids. Heres the list :party:

Bonnets
MoA Scotch Bonnet
SB Orange
Jamaica SB
FDA Bonnet
Costa Rican Yellow
Trinidad SB Red
Squash Pepper
Jamaican SB Montego
Jamaican Red
SB Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Bonnet Bell

The 7's

Bubblegum 7
7 Pod Orange
Romy's Yellow 7 (OP)
7 Pod Jonah
Brainstrain Yellow
7 Pot Primo (from Primo)
Cappy BrainStrain Red
7 Pot Primo Orange
Other Supers

Bhut Brown
Bhut Yellow
Armageddon F-2
Impact F-1
Black Naga
TS Morouga (Bakers Peppers)
Douglah x Butch T
Romy's Douglah (OP)
Chocolate TS
Butch T Mississippi Strain (from Butch T)

Others

Fish Pepper
Caribbean Red
Red Trinidad Hab
Trinidad Perfume
Turks Cap
Pointsetta
Maui Purple
Black Pearl
Biker BIlly Jal
White Hab
Fatalii (GURU)
Hawaiin Sweet Hot
Ancient Pepper
Mini Sweet Bell
Goats Weed
Pepper Mania Myster seed.

Jalapeno, Scotch Bonnet, Butch T
20130102_214301.jpg

I soaked seeds on 12/31/12 and sewed into Burpee coconut fiber pellets on 1/1/13.
20121231_170723.jpg

20130102_214138.jpg

I had started one Fatalii plant earlier not sure what day, probably around 12/15/12.
20130102_214221.jpg

Thats it for now guys. Can't wait til an update!

Dude you know I'm following yours. All then scotch bonnets. Hahaa. Love Em. I see Greg was generous and sent you some seeds as well. Rennies are on its way. Sent them today

I got a couple of SB from Smokemaster. I'll send them. You're a little late. Could've added those to the list.

Hey, Jamison, been waiting for your glog to show up.
Great list of SB's. Are you going to isolate any of them?
Your start-up is looking good, brother - good luck going
forward with your grow.

Nice list

Thanks!
Dude you know I'm following yours. All then scotch bonnets. Hahaa. Love Em. I see Greg was generous and sent you some seeds as well. Rennies are on its way. Sent them today

I got a couple of SB from Smokemaster. I'll send them. You're a little late. Could've added those to the list.

You da man brotha! Some of them bonnets were from you so thanks again. I'll get them Rennies in right away and add to the list of 7's man. Glad you found the glog!

Nice list of Bonnets you are growing this year.

Good luck this year

:cheers:

Thanks!

Hey, Jamison, been waiting for your glog to show up.
Great list of SB's. Are you going to isolate any of them?
Your start-up is looking good, brother - good luck going
forward with your grow.

Pauly G! Always a pleasure to have you around man. I'm gonna wait til they pod up and see which ones I like the most, shape wise, and taste, and from there I'll try my best to isolate bud for some seed for the following year. THanks for stopping by! As always happy growing Paul!

Jamison, I love eating Scotch Bonnets so I’ll enjoy following your glog. I’d enjoy seeing mo pics of the burpee coconut fiber pellet progression, I had to google it up and looks like a very cool product … here’s to great success in 13 for you mon!!!

your list loooks great. i am gonna try some scotch bonnets this season, since HwyBill was nice enough to share some seeds.

good luck with your grow this year.

Now that is the perfect list IIMHO brother Jamison. Will be following with eyes wide open. Best of luck on the 2013 chili season my friend!!!!!

Love your list brother! Flavor before blisters...I love the bonnets too, but sadly had to leave a few in the fridge for next year. I will be watching your grow closely to see how they all turn out! Happy New Year! :dance:

Rennies are getting around........very nice.

Looks like a nice list, good luck.

Thanks to Denniz! Very generous he is! THanks!

Nice looking list and set-up. Good luck with your 2013!

Thank you! Appreciate it!

Jamison, I love eating Scotch Bonnets so I’ll enjoy following your glog. I’d enjoy seeing mo pics of the burpee coconut fiber pellet progression, I had to google it up and looks like a very cool product … here’s to great success in 13 for you mon!!!

Scotch Bonnets are def my fav. Glad you found it. The coconut pellets are awesome IMO. Appreciate you stopping by!

Good luck with the 2013, it's time for the "Midwesterners" to fire up there seeds...

It is that time Greg! Dont you love it!?

Best of luck in 2013 .... very nice grow list by the way.

Cheers
Trippa

Thanks Trippa! You got quite the grow going yourself!

your list loooks great. i am gonna try some scotch bonnets this season, since HwyBill was nice enough to share some seeds.

good luck with your grow this year.

THanks man. PM me if you need some more seeds!

Now that is the perfect list IIMHO brother Jamison. Will be following with eyes wide open. Best of luck on the 2013 chili season my friend!!!!!

Aww shit! Now we can blow the foam off a couple now that Jamie is here! I'll grab a Miller Lite right now in honor of you brotha!

Love your list brother! Flavor before blisters...I love the bonnets too, but sadly had to leave a few in the fridge for next year. I will be watching your grow closely to see how they all turn out! Happy New Year! :dance:

And Shane is here. This glog might actually be something with you boys here! Glad you found it man! THanks!

Happy New YEar Everyone!

Very nice, I'll be curious to watch how the different bonnets compare. Overwintering a Jalapeno? But why?

I was wondering when someone would ask this lol. The fresh market in town here closed forever and was my only fresh supply of Jalapenos. I was gonna try to keep it growing all winter and somehow had an aphid infestation that quickly got taken care of. So I had to cutback all the foliage once again and now thats what it looks like.

Back