• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Man conquers "The Widower" and Hallucinates

Just read this article about a dude eating a curry and hallucinating halfway through... I bet some of you here could give the dish a run for its money....(looks at The Biz and Slade)
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/doctor-is-first-to-eat-worlds-hottest-1519150

6 million? Dang, that's some decent curry!

I wonder if they poured a bottle of extract into it, even if they had twenty Nagas in it I doubt that it would come to 6 million, I wonder to how they figure it was 6 million Scovilles? I've never seen anyone hullucinating from eating something that was extremely
hot, but there again, if it was that hot I guess you could hullucinate from it. :fireball:

They are more than 200 times hotter than a jalapeno and can reduce a grown man to tears and cause mouth blisters and burns.

Can cap really cause blisters? I have eaten quite a bit of spicy stuff, but have never gotten a blister from it... Maybe I am doing it wrong. :)

They use 6 mil extract to make it - but it's def not 6 mil overall. It's the same mistake that you hear all the time in the UK papers that once the hottest ingredient is added the whole dish is at that level.
Having said that, 20 superhots plus some extract in one curry is going to be pretty warm!!

Back