• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

vincent's 2013 season ***10/22/13 SUPER HUGE MEGA 40ish PICTURE UPDATE***

Well well well. Here we are again folks. Spent the last couple days getting everything all set up how i would like it to be (heat mat temps, lights hanging in right position, and the never ending task of finalizing a grow list. But i think ive done it...lol. i will be using a hydrofarm 4ft, 6 bulb, T5 fixture along with a heat mat set to88 F. I did not soak seeds overnight as i did last season so ill see if it makes a difference. Im putting litt. Ms. Oriah down for a nap at the moment but will post the final grow list here shortly

Pics to follow my friends.

Vincent

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for a list. After that major haul from Silver_Surfer's farm, I'm sure you have seed for just about every desirable pod varitey there is...at least as far as supers go. :party:

Okie Dokie, here we go, I think this is it, well for the time being anyways haha

Yellow Billy Boy Douglah
Red Billy Boy Douglah
Billy Boy Douglah
Sepia Serpent
Jalabanero
Bahamian Goat
Scotch Bonnet Yellow
Naga Viper
Chocolate Bhut X Yellow 7
7 Pot Primo
7 Pot Savannah
Chocolate Morouga

Alright and for those interested in seeing my little set up. Here goes: Its a Hydrofarm 4ft 6 Bulb T5. Theres nothing under it but a table at the moment but soon, hopefully, there will be some babies under there. I havent put seeds in soil yet but am looking to do that either tonight or tomorrow. I had to play around with the heat mat but I got it fixed so it sits at 88 F - 88.3 F after like 3 days of tinkering. Anyways, heres my light.

20130107_180944.jpg

20130107_180228.jpg

20130107_180136.jpg

20130107_180045.jpg

20130107_181009.jpg

Stay tuned for more, I promise I will treat this GLOG better than I did last years.

Thanks guys, yea last year I just had T8's and while they did an ok job I cant wait to see the difference the T5 makes.

Nice list. Supers are well-represented. Interested to see how well the T5s perform for you.

Oh yes, I love the supers. I personally cant just eat them raw but I do love making sauces and I will cut up some supers and put in / on foods. I am very interested as well. I've heard that they will make a pretty decent difference so we shall see. The model I have apparently puts out 28,200 lumens (according to hydrofarm website)

Oh yes, I love the supers. I personally cant just eat them raw but I do love making sauces and I will cut up some supers and put in / on foods. I am very interested as well. I've heard that they will make a pretty decent difference so we shall see. The model I have apparently puts out 28,200 lumens (according to hydrofarm website)

I highly recommend investing in a dehydrator. Supers make awesome powders, and it's so easy to do.

Vincent. You make the sauces I will supply you with the powders :rofl:

No but seriously that looks like a sweet indoor setup. You are gonna have some huge seedling( plants) come plant out time. :party:

Thank you good sir. I put seeds in soil today and of course the grow list changed lol. I will take some pictures later even though its just 72 cell trays with soil haha.

Great list and you have given me some ideas about my light setup which I need to get started on this weekend.

Thanks for the kind words everybody. I've learned alot since last season so hopefully this year will be even better. Anyways, here are some pictures. Not too much to show at the moment but oh well...

The 2 trays
20130110_102326.jpg

20130110_102018.jpg

Temp at the soil surface
20130110_102516.jpg

Oh yea and I added to / changed the grow list lol. Here is what was actually planted:

1.Bahamian Goat - 6
2. Naga Viper - 6
3. 7 Primo - 6
4. Jalabanero - 12
5. Billy Boy Douglah Red - 6
6. Billy Boy Douglah - 12
7. Sepia Serpent - 6
8. Billy Boy Douglah Yellow - 6
9. 7 Pot Savanna - 6
10. Chocolate Bhut X Cajamarca F1 - 6
11. Scotch Bonnet X 7 Pot Jonah - 6
12. Billy Boy Jonah - 6
13. 7 Pot Barrackpore- 6
14. Carolina Reaper - 12
15. White Bhut Jolokia - 6
16. Beni Highland - 6
17. Aji Lemon Drop - 6
18. Harold St. Barts - 6
19. Tabasco - 6
20. Monster Naga - 6
21. Chocolate Trinidad Scorpion - 6

I'm hoping to at least get 2-3 of each variety. Thanks for looking.

Vincent

Back