• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

yo kato...

I was over at the smoking tongue checking out his daily blog and I noticed that he reviewed one of your bottles. Good review by the looks of it.

thanks to whoever originally posted the link to that blog, I love reading about this guys quest.

Paul

Sorry for the delay. Smoking tongue not sure I know who that is?
Will check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Always like to hear good reviews. Like we hope our newest product Kato's down south hot sauce gets as good as review as our other sauces have. Paul send along your e-mail and we'll send you some samples and let you be the judge.

Mick
Kato's

Always happy to receive samples!
p_schneider@earthlink.net

From what I can tell this isn't a review site per se, but this guy downs a different bottle of hot sauce a day and then blogs it on the net. Some of his days are pretty funny, worth reading the archives that's for sure.

The Smoking tounge cracks me up. The one where he drank the Blair's uh, I think it was SUDDEN DEATH, then had it "return" had me rolling on the floor.

Hey Kato, just wanted to let you know that I received the sauces today. Thank you very much!:twisted: I haven't had a chance to try them yet but when I do I will make sure and post the results. I also want to shoot you a couple jars of my BBQ sauce. Send me an email where I should ship them to.

Thanks again!

Back