• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

need help to identify butch t plant

I wanted to grow butch t peppers so I go and search up on eBay and find a deal that bundled ghost pepper seeds and butch t seeds and I said why not might as well grow both but I really only want to foucus on butch t so I germinate the seeds along with some red Sabina habaneros seeds and some how I got the jiffy cubes mixed up.I placed 6 cubes with 3 seeds of the peppers so two cubes per strain of peppers and two of the cubes dident sprout so I know I have two strains and need help to identify them from Somone who has grown any of these strains thank you

http://i1173.photobu...

i had trouble but let me know if the link works

DSC00125_zpsb6dd40f6.jpg
[/img]

so i know one whole strain did not sprout at all and that those are two different strain but i do not know what strain dident make it one the tow on the right have large wrinkled leaves and the ones on the left have smooth triangle leaves

well if you had to guess which one is most likely butch t the two on the right that are with wrinkly broad leaves or the smooth one on the left. i plan to place the butch t in two 5 gallon pot i have as for the ghost came with the bundle and i dont plan to focus on them. and a side not is that im kinda sure that the savina habeneros dident sprout because all the sprouts have curved seeds and the savina had normal seeds so the right and left plants are either butch or ghost thanks

Now contrary to popular believe, my butch T's have the smallest leaves...

IMG_7037_zps77c23185.jpg

The two on the back right against the wall are Butch T's. So is the one closest to the camera on the left side. The back left and two front right ones are Bonda Ma Jaques and the middle right is a Moruga and Middle left is a seasoning pepper. All seeds were sown same time about 2 and a half months ago.

Thanks island_Dan the pic is very helpfull I started germinating more butch t so that when the grow up I will compare them to the one I have now to find out what's butch t

Back