Industry Chat - The Hot Seat, in the Chat Room

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
This Wednesday at 8:30 PM EST we host the first Industry Chat - The Hot Seat.

Who is on The Hot Seat? Jay-Bird of Smoke Canyon, winner of The Hot Pepper Award 2012 for Hot Sauce.

Industry Chat - The Hot Seat is a new series of chats in thehotpepper.com's Chat Room. The featured guest will answer questions from the host, and then, it will be opened up to questions from members. These chats are geared toward those in or interested in the fiery food biz (hurdles, red tape, etc.) and consumers alike, and in some cases, the manufacturers will offer promos.

Industry Chat - The Hot Seat: Smoke Canyon
1/16/2013 8:30 PM - 9:00 PM EST in Chat.

If you are interested in becoming a featured guest please Contact Us.

Really great idea boss, I'm going to do my best to carve out the time for it. BTW, are there any plans to archive these chat sessions and make them available to read by those who want to attend but can't after the session is over?

Success! We had a really good time in Industry Chat tonight! Let me know if you are interested in being a guest. Cheers!

Really enjoyed the Industry Chat last night boss. I always enjoy getting to hear the wisdom and insight of those who have made the move from hobby to professional sauce / spice maker. I always pick up some little tid bit that either helps me to make a better sauce, refine a process or something I hadn't considered with regards to going professional one day if i decide to. Can't wait for the next one.

I had a great time last night. I appreciate all the people who joined in. I have been mailing out orders today with the autographed/numbered bottles of sauce. Thanks for the orders.
Jay-Bird

I think this is a great idea! Glad to hear it was successful. Here's to many more. Have the Creator and CaJohn been tapped for the hot seat?

What about the possibility of transcripts for later review by those unable to attend the actual chat session?

Good stuff, THP!

Any way you can post the logs here for those that were not around to read? I don't know the particulars of thp chat but I know it can be done in irc, I refer back to log files all the time.

Back