vendor Chattanooga Pepper Company

A couple disclaimers:
  1. I tried to find an existing thread, but I did not see one in this subforum.
  2. The rules say "seeds or plants," but other pepper powders are here so it seems appropriate.
On to the powders!

Fatali - Nice clean heat. Slight vegetal tone. Good consistency. Reminiscent of pumpkin and allspice. Up front heat with a mellow lingering burn.

7 Deadly Sins - Sweet, savory, salty, and plenty of spice. This is some real home run stuff, and it's got some punch. I'd say that it's a good 7/10 on the heat, and a solid 10/10 for taste.

Smoked Scorpion T - Doesn't seem that hot at first, but it builds up to be plenty hot. The heat took about 30 seconds to peak, and it lingers for several minutes. Too hot for me to use directly on food, but the pleasant paprika taste will go great on the grill, chowders, and sauces.

JhU3K.jpg

glad you liked them! just finished a batch of smoked 7 pot douglah that is incredible...and i have done another batch of 7 Sins in both regular and smoked and i have added more mango and soursop....Incredible! Also have lots of sauces...hit me back if you would like to try a cpl...usually sell for $8.00 plus shipping of about $3.50...but ill send you 2 for 1 just to try em out and to say thanks for the generous props to my new little start-up! i have 7 pot douglah, trinidad scorpion/mango, fatali/pineapple, green ghost/granny-smith apple, Datil, 7 pot brain/pineapple/razz, aji cristal/pineapple, and a mild fusion (fresno, cowhorn, scotch bonnet)....thanks again and glad you liked the powders!

jim
chattanooga pepper company

Back