auction SEED AUCTION---Ending 1/24/2013

I've decided to decrease some of my seedstock and auction off some larger quantities of seeds. I'm offering a medium sized bubble envelope filled with several varieties of seeds. Here are the rules:

1) Offer open to U.S. and Canadian residents only*
2) All offers to be made by 1/24/2013 by midnight E.S.T. (Thursday at midnight)
3) PayPal and Credit Card payment only
4) Only bids made on this thread are valid. No bids sent in PMs are accepted.
5) Bids start at $5 USD
6) Amounts in full dollar increments, not cents please.

* Canadian residents please add a little extra for shipping
** Canadian bidders assume any conflict or seizure from customs
***Shipping is included in your bid price***

LIST OF VARIETIES SHOWN BELOW:
C. annuum:
Fresno supreme
Cherry pepper
Poinsettia
Chinese Five Color

C. annuum var. glabriusculum:
Sonoran Chiltepin (wild picked)

C. baccatum:
Rain Forest
Heart Throb
Aji Cristal

C. chinense:
Trinidad Scorpion 'Butch T'
Red Trinidad Scorpion
Yellow Bhut Jolokia
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
Red Dominican Habanero
Chocolate Habanero
Congo Trinidad
Datil
Red Squash
Billy Goat
Paper Lantern

C. pubescens:
Bolivian Rocoto

549900_4700767711402_1833342762_n.jpg

***All seeds are from open pollinated plants. I make no guarantee of their purity.
*** I make no guarantees of germination success. All seeds came from pods harvested within the last three years

Can i ask why you do not ship to Canada? it's only maybe one more stamp.
Just Curious.. Good thing i read before i made an offer.

Thanks

Problem is the USPS and Canadian postal service have been getting very restrictive with seeds being mailed and will confiscate any they come across unless they include an expensive Phytosanitary Certificate (which has always been required but was rarely inforced for private individual shipments until post 911 ) -- so many shipments now never arrive making it a hassle for both parties - and who takes the loss if they get intercepted ? does the shipper resend and chance losing a 2nd package or is the buyer taking the loss and having to repurchase and again take a chance on not getting them ? So most people have just stopped taking the chance

What JDFan said and the fact them I'm paying for postage. If you'd like to bid on the seeds, you are welcome to with the exception that you would have to pay international postage. If you were to be the awarded bidder, the seeds would be sent along with the associated customs forms, so you would accept the risk of having them confiscated by Canadian customs.

I did not know Canadian Customs was that Bad?

I get pounds of Bhut Jolokia Seeds from India with NO PAPERWORK and they get to me Fine. :party:
Considering they let Canadians Sell Pot seeds Online... Hammering Down on a few Hot Pepper Seeds is Odd.

Might be a Moody Customs Agent on the Day they Crossed .. :onfire: LOL

If i do Bid i will assume Cost for Extra Postage, and if Customs take's them so be it.
I can Bitch at them on the 800 Number over their Stupidity and it will Cost them Way More in Long Distance Charge's .. :P LOL

Thanks

Back