• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Hair on the bottom of Naga Leaves?

Is the bottom surface of a Naga Morich Plant supposed to have hair on it or have I got something funky going on here...plants look healthy to me.

nagahairgb4.jpg

all I can say is WOW! thats one heck of a camera you bought to take pictures like that :cool: I know they're a little fuzzy but given what you're taking a picture of very little hairs close up, thats still clear. & I've seen other pictures you've posted recently.

Awwww, the little ones are hitting puberty! :lol:
I remember some hair on my Naga's so it should be perfectly normal. But with that close up shot it sure does put it in another perspective with fear that you may have to break out the Braun and start shaving them down! :P

Be very very scared for the worst is going to happen. I agree with everyone else they are turning into teenagers. Run Hide Lock up your valuables for they are going to get hot headed now.

They are healthy plants but dang I love that camera makes me want to scream GOOD JOB

No shaving until they hit 16 (weeks)

chilehunter said:
all I can say is WOW! thats one heck of a camera you bought to take pictures like that :cool: I know they're a little fuzzy but given what you're taking a picture of very little hairs close up, thats still clear. & I've seen other pictures you've posted recently.

Thanks CH

Pepp3rFreak said:
Awwww, the little ones are hitting puberty! :lol: I remember some hair on my Naga's so it should be perfectly normal. But with that close up shot it sure does put it in another perspective with fear that you may have to break out the Braun and start shaving them down! :P

Your making me giggle here...will have to get the razor ready just in case...

imaguitargod said:
Nope, rest assured, you are fine. That'll happen especially with serranos and a few other species.

Just never looked that close I suppose

Omri said:
As long as it's on the plants only, you're safe. ;)

Agreed, heck, my beard doesn't grow that fuzzy

okie joe said:
Be very very scared for the worst is going to happen. I agree with everyone else they are turning into teenagers. Run Hide Lock up your valuables for they are going to get hot headed now. They are healthy plants but dang I love that camera makes me want to scream GOOD JOB

Thanks to you OJ...

I was hoping this was normal and not some kind of fungus or mold on the plants...

Ronnie

Back