• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

lighting growing indoors what type light? led? t5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im about to start growing hydroponiclly indoor and what type of light do you recommend? im thinking between a purple led panel and a t-5 fluorescent light what are guys using for what plants? what works best for peppers plants?

It all depends on where inside you are growing, how much you are growing, how long they will be inside for etc. Can you give us some more details about what exactly the conditions will be?

i will be growing 4 plants inside my kitchen and i plan to go from seed to harvest i have plants outside but i wanted to try to grow some inside because i have extra space. i am wondering what would be enough light for them? and what is best for the plants?

They get any sunlight at all in there? For 4 plants, I would just do a CFL grow light or some T5's. It isn't worth the expense of running a HID or sodium lamp. An induction light is nice but costly and I have no experience with LED's

Okay then yeah that will help out a lot. Any ambient light will help. You can definitely get away then with a T5 setup that should allow you to grow 4 plants indoors all year around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back