• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Yaotzins 2013 GLOG

Plants are in random stages I have some yet to sprout. Plant pictures will be up as and when I can but for now here is my list:

Yet to sprout:
True Jamaican scotch bonnet
Brown 7 pod

Just sprouted:
Dorset naga (seaspring seeds)
Fire (seaspring seeds)
Devils rib (seaspring seeds)
My crosses just named pod 1,2 and 3
Fatalii

Plants started back in December:
Carolina reaper
Shabu shabu jolokia
Trinidad perfume
Brown 7 x scorpion brown (silver surfer)

Overwintered:
7 pod primo
Douglah
Scorpion butch T
Trinidad scorpion Morouga blend

We too are in the uk - placed called ilfracombe which is right on the north devon coast. And growing a couple of dorest naga's, 7 pot's and Trinidad's so will be interesting to compare results. Will keep be following. Pic's will be great :P

Good luck with your grow

Pete

Cheers guys!
The Shabu Shabu jolokia is supposed to be a wild Chinese grown naga collected by the late Chilli pepper Pete.
It will be interesting to see what they come out like and seeds will be given out end of season if anyone wants them.
There is a thread about them on the forum check it out for more info
Cheers

Hey Allen! Good to see you back for another grow. I see someone has already asked about the Shabu Shabu Jolokia so I don't have to. Makes me think of voo doo magic mon! Looking forward to watching your grow.

Yaotzin said:
Cheers guys!
The Shabu Shabu jolokia is supposed to be a wild Chinese grown naga collected by the late Chilli pepper Pete.
It will be interesting to see what they come out like and seeds will be given out end of season if anyone wants them.
There is a thread about them on the forum check it out for more info
Cheers
did you get any flowers or pods on yours yet?  The high winds where i live took a lot of leaves off mine but now it's growing great.  

jedisushi06 said:
did you get any flowers or pods on yours yet?  The high winds where i live took a lot of leaves off mine but now it's growing great.
All my plants are in the greenhouse but with weather being random I got a lot of sun scalding but they are all on the mend hopefully will take a few pictures tomorrow and...... Last week I remember seeing a flower or two on the shabu shabu turning to a pod so will have another look to see if they are still attached but yeah lots of flowers on the shabu shabu. It's been about a week since seeing my plants so can't wait!

Yaotzin said:
All my plants are in the greenhouse but with weather being random I got a lot of sun scalding but they are all on the mend hopefully will take a few pictures tomorrow and...... Last week I remember seeing a flower or two on the shabu shabu turning to a pod so will have another look to see if they are still attached but yeah lots of flowers on the shabu shabu. It's been about a week since seeing my plants so can't wait!
sounds great.  I will post a picture of mine later on today.  I can;t remember where i moved it in my yard but it's labeled so i can find it.  My primo and one of my reapers are trying to flower already.  I plan on keeping my shabu over the winter.

Sounds good man I will be overwintering mine along with some others I may get attached to this year!
My oldest plant must be my 3-4 year old douglah but unsure how well it will do this year as excessive cold spell has held it back.

Sorry forgot camera and looks like the flowers dropped that I thought would pod up here is a quick snap of the shabu shabu taken by my phone sorry for the quality plus plants all got scalded this year as temperature spiked. The shabu shabu jolokia is the one in the beige pot
f821046900f703d9de7e8be251b56dff.jpg

more pictures will be up soon just had to put up a couple of the red Jays Ghost scorpion there are buds everywhere!!
IMG_1056jaysred.jpg

IMG_1057jaysred.jpg

IMG_1058jaysred.jpg

sorry for quality i wanted to get the whole plant in but only had my compact with me.
i have never seen so many buds on one plant in one go. really impressed especially as all my plants got scalded.
looks like they are getting back on track  :dance:

Pods! I have pods as if from no where
First up from Ghana a habanero variety devils rib
f959e4b1b693877f2c232cad74fed008.jpg

Now a few shots of one of my 3 crosses named only Pod 3 for now it started off as a stable 2 way cross which I have crossed again last season so making this season F1. Better pictures to come all of these pictures were taken on my mobile phone.
894eb42065e5d57040e604c91ea5abed.jpg

ff5ec5d04d02e612b1024b009d75cca5.jpg

568e65d1eb0377f481d753c1fe2eda75.jpg

Sorry for non existent updates been a bit rushed at the moment.
First up Fatalii
IMG_1304.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg

Now one of my pod 2 chillis (just named my own crosses pod 1,2 and3)
Cool stinger type I hope to keep in my strain but still unstable as you can see some of the other pods on same plant
IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1316.jpg

Last one for a bit is jays ghost red and the ugly ones underneath are my pod 3
IMG_1319.jpg

Back