• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Super Bowl Touchdown Throwdown

Who made the BEST finger food for the Super Bowl?

• megamoo - [url="http://thehotpepper.com/topic/37304-begin-super-bowl-touchdown-throwdown/page__

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JoynersHotPeppers - [url="http://thehotpepper.com/topic/37304-begin-super-bowl-touchdown-throwd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Who made the BEST finger food for the Super Bowl?

lol, stc348 entry looks pretty interesting, that looks like Jalapeno and PB frozen popper to me. so ridiculous it looks fantastic.

Had to go with STC. So many interesting combo's...for a plate of poppers. Some ingredients I would not use (strictly personal taste), but that's the beauty of these TD's...toss a sub in there...doesn't matter...you get the point. I imagined myself walking into a superbowl party...and what would I reach for first. Keybird's wings were 2nd...I love wings...would have done that myself if I had the time to babysit them on the grill.

Good show!

lol, stc348 entry looks pretty interesting, that looks like Jalapeno and PB frozen popper to me. so ridiculous it looks fantastic.
Had to go with STC. So many interesting combo's...for a plate of poppers. Some ingredients I would not use (strictly personal taste), but that's the beauty of these TD's...toss a sub in there...doesn't matter...you get the point. I imagined myself walking into a superbowl party...and what would I reach for first. Keybird's wings were 2nd...I love wings...would have done that myself if I had the time to babysit them on the grill.

Good show!
Thanks! :dance:

I hope everyone remembers that this throwdown we are voting for the most unimaginative and plainly named entry ;)

I will have to look them all over again to decide.

Had to vote for stc for the sweet and savory poppers.
(although technically the final pic shows that either someone has very large flat sharp teeth, or it wasn't actually "finger food" )

(although technically the final pic shows that either someone has very large flat sharp teeth, or it wasn't actually "finger food" )

:rofl: Those were cut to show all the deliciosness inside...I had to show the smaller ones because some of those Jals were so huge they would be a challenge for only three bites...only one bite for me though due to my fliptop head!

Boomas looks most appealing i would for sure snach them up first. And then id be stashing stcs poppers on a plate for later.

Great entries all around but my vote went to Frydad. I've had his Italian Beef and it is some of the most flavorful, tender beef that you'll ever have. I can only imagine that inside of a crispy ravioli. Great mix of textures and flavors.

HH, what's up with the micro pics? FYI if you text a pic it makes it smaller for the text. Looks like you pulled it from a text message? Next time make sure hubby emails.

All were taken with camera phones you are right but I emailed them to him and some came out fine others came out wonky.... really need to get my digital camera software on our new computer. :(

Stupid micro pics :mope:

Damm this was hard. But might gut told me from the beginning to go with Siccy Sicmont.

It was a battle of awesome finger foods. Everyone brought teh awesomeness.

I really hope the first timers keep entering. Well done!

Put all together......they'd have made one hell of a spread!!! But, in the end, I went with FD4 and the fried ravioli. Well done ALL!!!

Thanks guys! I'm mounting a late charge but I think this ones in the bag.
They all look really really good. I'm wavering still.

I highly recommend the Italian beef recipe to everyone.
It's a crock pot recipe, easy and awesome!
Pm for clarification if needed.

Damm this was hard. But might gut told me from the beginning to go with Siccy Sicmont.

It was a battle of awesome finger foods. Everyone brought teh awesomeness.

I really hope the first timers keep entering. Well done!

Ditto. My thoughts exactly.

Stc3248 was a close second for me. Very creative and nicely done, but I just ain't into sweets.

Went with sicman's snogage wontons. I could make 'em drunk, eat 'em drunk and mouthfist them into my wonton hole 4 at a time. Perfect beer and sport food for me.

Booma second up with his tasty seafood wontons and third was Lunchbox with his Carnita nachos

What in da world??? Holy cow...was leading 9-2 last I checked! This one's gonna be a nail biter!!! Good show all! Thanks for the votes...and the consolations from those that posted me as their second! Don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back