• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Atomic Spaghetti

I was just wondering who here also makes atomic spaghetti and what different variations are your favorite. I just made my atomic spaghetti. I start with my favorite spaghetti sauce recipe and add habs and jalapenoes. I have been doing this for years and my wife...well, it usually keeps her out of the kitchen. LOL... In my house this requires making 2 batches of sauce, 1 for me and 1 for the rest of the family. Which also brings me to another question...Who else here seems to find themselves cooking 2 types of dinners at the same time? Or do you do what I have been tempted to do several times, tell the non-heat people in your housholds to just go to McDonalds...Hehehe...LOL

Paul

You gave me an inspiration that I haven't made yet. Make huge meatballs with a whole hab in the middle, cored and stuffed with mozzerella.....

DEAR GOD I AM AN EVIL FOOD GENIUS!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!

cheezydemon said:
You Make huge meatballs with a whole hab in the middle, cored and stuffed with mozzerella.....

DEAR GOD I AM AN EVIL FOOD GENIUS!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!

But first you marinate and rub in Defcon Zero into the meatball....I am only slightly more evil than you :hell:

What makes it "atomic"? sounds like the normal pasta I usually make. just that use a handful of birdseye peppers.

It may not be too out of the ordinary for the folks here, but my family avoids it like the plague. Those meatballs sound GREAT! I'm going to have to try them next time I make meatballs...

I always have to make 2 or 3 different batches of spaghetti sauce and chili: normal, hot and vegetarian(when neccessary)

My gal doesn't like anything with chili's or onions or tomatos. Unfortunately she doesn't cook either and thus I am the designated domestic cook biotch of the abode. On almost every occasion I make two batches. I'll make a 3 cheese Mac for her with only butter, cream, pasta and cheese. My batch will have sundried tomatos and either sauteed habs or jalapeno's and shallots. I like to top it off with garlic chives and Rooster sauce. I never have to worry about her eating all my hot sauce or chiles. As Martha Stewart would say.." that's a beautiful thing."
Cheersw, TB.

Back