Baker's Peppers "Pepper/Pod Reviewer" OFFICIAL Nationwide CONTEST!!

Ok my fellow friends here on one of the GREATEST websites in the world, THP.com! We are back again here to post the month of March contest/giveaway! This month we decided to change it up a bit, as we have had literally hundreds of emails over the last 2+ years from all kinds of people wanting to be the "Official Pepper/Pod Reviewer" of Baker's Peppers LLC and BakersPeppers.com! Well here's everyone's chance at locking down those braggin' rights for the next 6 months!! :) Thats right, this contest is to see who really wants to be the person who gets FREE pods each month to review via video review to upload to their YouTube page/channel!!! We are looking for the most dedicated people, with REAL serious YouTube followings, FaceBook fans, Twitter tweets, and all that good stuff!! I will list some of the criteria we are looking for and if you think you have what it takes to be the "Face" of my NUCLEAR HOT PEPPER videos, then by ALL means enter this contest!!

Requirements to Enter:

1. You must LOVE ALL things SPICY!! ;)
2. You must have an already set up YouTube Page/Channel.
3. You must be an active person on most of the social media websites (Facebook, Twitter, Google, and all those types of websites)
4. You will be required to do 15+ minute video reviews of the peppers I send you.
5. You must be able to try your best to actually "review" the peppers while dealing with the HEAT! LOL :)
6. Each "Video Review" you record to upload to YouTube will be the property of Bakers Peppers LLC and each video review MUST pass through my hands prior to upload to the internet websites (For legal reasons...yadda yadda yadda...lol).
7. You must be able to Upload and manage the media on your YouTube/Facebook accounts and such and I will post/embed links on my website to your pages/channels.

Here's how you actually win the contest: LOL :)

Post here in this thread a detailed description of why you think you deserve to be the OFFICIAL Pepper/Pod Reviewer for Baker's Peppers LLC and BakersPeppers.com! Post links to the ACTUAL places where you will post the video reviews online. Be sure its the actual place they will be posted, as im looking to see actual "followers/likes" and such for each person entering in this contest. As im also looking to see the page layouts and such you have chosen to represent these videos! They must be labeled at the bottom of each video on the video itself "BakersPeppers.com" and you must plug us throughout the reviews. We will work all that out as the time comes :) Thats it really! You get these exclusive rights for 6 FULL months until we run the contest again in 6 months, as well as FREE PEPPERS each month for 6 MONTHS!!!! :) We have 3 (THREE) "Reviewer Positions" available, and they will go to the top 3 entries/members who posted here! Contest is only open to people living in the USA, as we can only ship fresh peppers to the USA :)

Good luck everyone, and we cant wait to see what you guys come up with!! :)

ALSO..... YOU MUST BE ABLE TO EAT ONE WHOLE PEPPER OF EACH TYPE SENT TO YOU!! :)

This contest/promotion ends 3/31/2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST

Note to Mods:

We put this here as we hoped to get as many "Reviewers" to see it, as not many people visit the "Promo/Contest" section of THP....thanks :)

Sizzling Salutations!,
Dale Baker Jr
Baker's Peppers LLC
www.BakersPeppers.com

Im in I have all the above except the ability to put bakers peppers on the screen but could do a card. And also im not a tweeter I do my vids in HD and it dont matter what the heat level is. I am a member in many FB pepper groups.

Im in I have all the above except the ability to put bakers peppers on the screen but could do a card. And also im not a tweeter I do my vids in HD and it dont matter what the heat level is. I am a member in many FB pepper groups.

Ok, thanks for gettin in on this contest :) Just post links here of your existing Youtube channel/page and all you want to offer up as your "reasons" why you think you should win! :)

I dont wanna spam my YT here as its already posted in the promotion forum. And I should win because I can eat any pepper no matter how hot it is I also do up close High Def shots. And most of all I am a badass lol

I dont wanna spam my YT here as its already posted in the promotion forum. And I should win because I can eat any pepper no matter how hot it is I also do up close High Def shots. And most of all I am a badass lol
\

Do you have a Youtube channel/page BIZ?? If so please post links so I can see where u plan to post video reviews if you should "Win"...all links to your public places that you manage videos.....thanks....

I am not trying to compete with "The Biz" he is a great reviewer.My friends gave me the nickname because they see me eatting what the call demon peppers and they say i slayed them so the name was born "Slade, Demon Pepper Slayer". I have done 100 or more video reviews (in about 8 or 9 months) not just peppers, i am doing sauces and other spicy products, I love peppers and sometimes it's not about the heat we all know it's hot but it's about the flavors and aromas.

Usealy When i do a review on a pepper i will cut the pepper and eat a small sliver so i can describe the flavors,aromas. then i eat the rest of the hole pepper and give the heat level and burn profile.

As far as the labeling at the bottom of each video on the video itself "BakersPeppers.com" i think i can (never tried) but eather way when i upload the video i will promote the website and do a small written review in the discription below the video.

1. You must LOVE ALL things SPICY!!
I eat/review anything spicy

2. You must have an already set up YouTube Page/Channel.
185 subscribers,12,156 video Views 111 video reviews,http://www.youtube.com/user/Sladesvideopepperrev

3. You must be an active person on most of the social media websites (Facebook, Twitter, Google, and all those types of websites)

My Email
don_robert1968@yahoo.com

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/sladedemonpepperslayer

Twitter
https://twitter.com/RobertSladeRuss

Goggle +
https://plus.google.com/u/0/107635230262894399090/posts

My Blog (under construction)
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/slade1968

4. You will be required to do 15+ minute video reviews of the peppers I send you.
no problem

5. You must be able to try your best to actually "review" the peppers while dealing with the HEAT! LOL
I try to give a detailed review, Taste,Flavor,heat level,burn profile, aroma.

6. Each "Video Review" you record to upload to YouTube will be the property of Bakers Peppers LLC and each video review MUST pass through my hands prior to upload to the internet websites (For legal reasons...yadda yadda yadda...lol).
no problem

7. You must be able to Upload and manage the media on your YouTube/Facebook accounts and such and I will post/embed links on my website to your pages/channels.
no problem

Thanks for this opportunity,
Slade,Demon Pepper Slayer

Edit: Hehe, wouldn't you know, the very same day I make an attempt to get back into reviewing, another giant project lands in my lap. Sorry, but I will have to rescind my "application."

I'm curious, what exactly are these people getting to give you this publicity, and even the videos are your property to keep. I see they don't get paid money. They get peppers each month to review. Is that a small flat rate box full of peppers each month, or is it more, or less than that? I can see even an entire box each month being a very inexpensive way to get the companay name out everywhere. I guess people are giving a job interview to be a reviewer, but I could almost see a thread with pepper businesses bidding on what they are willing to give these important advertising people for their services and reviews. I'm not trying to cause problems here, so don't get me wrong, but I can see others being interested in offering the same type of thing to these guys. Tom

I'm curious, what exactly are these people getting to give you this publicity, and even the videos are your property to keep. I see they don't get paid money. They get peppers each month to review. Is that a small flat rate box full of peppers each month, or is it more, or less than that? I can see even an entire box each month being a very inexpensive way to get the companay name out everywhere. I guess people are giving a job interview to be a reviewer, but I could almost see a thread with pepper businesses bidding on what they are willing to give these important advertising people for their services and reviews. I'm not trying to cause problems here, so don't get me wrong, but I can see others being interested in offering the same type of thing to these guys. Tom

Honestly, like I stated in the original post, I have got hundreds of emails over the last 2+ years from people wanting to do this. We just figured we would try to make it fun for those who were asking us before. Give them a place here to "compete" for the braggin rights of our "Official" reviewers. Nothing more nothing less... :)

Dale Jr

Back