• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Bubba where the heck are ya?!

Hey Bubs!!!

Couple of things...

Can't get on the PPP website! Been trying these last few days. What UP??:?:

Also, read on your blog that back in Nov. you had dropped a mess of weight, how goes it? Will I recognize you in Greensboro?

And last, THIS IS MY YEAR BUBS! :onfire: I have been slaving over a hot stove and think that I have done it, Texas wise. So watch out, Chili Man is on a mission this year (though without the help of Nancibell the Clown, she moved back up north...go fig?!)

Let's hear from you big (big?) guy, it's beento long since you rambled.

Hey Pam, you making plans to be in Greensboro this year. I know it's a haul from Columbia, but it will be well worth the trip just to taste my chili (oh, yeah, and those 39 other excellent cooks as well) and to see the new trim Super Bubba. It's Mama's day I believe.

chiliman said:
Hey Pam, you making plans to be in Greensboro this year. I know it's a haul from Columbia, but it will be well worth the trip just to taste my chili (oh, yeah, and those 39 other excellent cooks as well) and to see the new trim Super Bubba. It's Mama's day I believe.

Not if it's Mother's Day. Since my father died a couple of years ago holidays like that are important. I'll get to one of your cook offs one of these days.

Pammy,

Actually the date is the day before Mom's day (I just checked my day minder) but I guess we'll have to give you a pass this run. Hope it is a wonderful day for you and your Mom. (Or you can bring HER and fill her full of tasty meat and beans:hell:!)

BUBBA where are you-o-o-o-o--o-o-o-o-o-o--o!

Back