• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

DEFCON 1

I finally got to try this. I like it. I assume it's habanero and other peppers. Label just says peppers. Anyway, I poured it on some chicken the wife broiled. It was fantastic and Bubba kept coming back for more too. :D
Frank

Glad you liked it Tinner. I tried to put a delay effect on the hotness, don't know if you noticed. It's too hot for a lot of people (not from this board of course), but I do so enjoy people putting on a wing, eating it, and saying it isn't hot, and then devouring the second wing when the burn starts. It's fun to watch.

DEFCON Creator said:
I do so enjoy people putting on a wing, eating it, and saying it isn't hot, and then devouring the second wing when the burn starts. It's fun to watch.

It's the funny version of evil.

The one I like.

Into Defcon1. What else? :lol: Going crazy here, straight sipping Dave's Ultimate insanity. :twisted: Still haven't opened the Defcon0 yet. :D Frank

Tinner, you are a strange one indeed. You can add the ZERO to the #1, just take it easy when ingesting. Perhaps a couple packets of sugar next to the couch wouldn't hurt.

:twisted: I'm still at the taste test stage with each new one. A friend? brought me a couple more to try. I poured the Ultimate on my steak for a test run. Makes my nose runny. Fair heat level. I've been invited to a chilihead convention.
Stuff is addictive as drugs. Frank :lol:

Back