spirits what tequila should i buy?

Im running across the Mexican boarder tomorrow am..to grab some cheaper tequila.. i can bring 1 bottle over without duty.. I like the Jose Quervo 1800 reserve.. any other suggestions?

I ended up getting the 1800 reserve.. it cost me 25.00.. more than i expected but still ok.. state side the cost is 37.00 for the same bottle.. and the state of texas snagged 3.00 in taxes..

My mom and dad just went on a little vacation to Puerta Vallarta. I asked mom to pick me up a bottle of tequila while she was there. This is what she brought home...

100_1453.JPG

Good mom!

romy6 said:
Don Julio or nothing. Everything else is just crap ;)
their 1942 is the schnizzle for sure. At one time I was really into the top end anejo tequilla's. 
JayT said:
My favorite is El Tesoro Paradiso.
that is excellent. another one to try is Clase Azul Reposado. It tastes better than most hi end 3-5 year aged anejo's. 

Cazadores, which was once among the best tequilas in the world, has done downhill significantly in the past 5 years after being purchased by a huge company bent on cost cutting in every place possible. They changed the process entirely, and the Cazadores you can buy today has no resemblance to the stuff that gave it such a great name. Such a shame. Stick with Siete Leguas.

grover said:
Cazadores, which was once among the best tequilas in the world, has done downhill significantly in the past 5 years after being purchased by a huge company bent on cost cutting in every place possible. They changed the process entirely, and the Cazadores you can buy today has no resemblance to the stuff that gave it such a great name. Such a shame. Stick with Siete Leguas.

Hey! wait a minute. I'm in Sonoma!! :rofl:

Welcome to THP, neighbor. 

Back