Hello to all!

Joe and Linda from The Hot Zone recommended this message board to me, so here i am. I am a Respiratory Therapist, the profession i have worked in for over 30 years. I love working in a field where i feel i can help others, very rewarding. It can be difficult at times, healthcare is such a challenging industry to work in. Lots of politics and polices that do not always make sense. But at the end of the day, if i have helped someone who is sick get better, then i can deal with the rest.

My wife and i recently started a website selling hot sauce, bbq sauce, seasonings, etc. We actually started the business for a couple of reasons. One, i dearly love good spicy hot sauce, and my true passion is Barbecue. We live in the Carolinas, where Barbecue and college basketball are King! My other passion (food-wise) is Hot Wings. Nothing better than a good plate of spicy wings and the Super Bowl! Now you're talkin!

The other reason we started the business was to help offset my wife's income and allow her to stay at home and be a wife and a mom. It has turned into more than that for us. We are having so much fun with it. Our latest idea is to make it into more than just a commercial site. We would like it to be an informative site as well, with articles, great recipes, news, etc. Hence, my posting in this here forum. I figured one of the best ways to get a pulse on the hot sauce world would be to read and post in blogs and message boards. Joe said this was a good one, and he has posted here several times. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you, and just hanging out, some.

I invite all of you to check out our site, All Spiced Up! We would love to have your input, and of course if any of you has a good hot and spicy recipe, or an idea for a good article, we are going to be working on that aspect of our site over the next few months. Come see us at http://www.allspicedup.biz and let us know what you think.

Back