CLOSED

All plants have now been replanted into 1 gal+ pots and no longer ship in small boxes so I'll be dealing locally for the rest of the season. Thank you to all who have purchased and enjoy your peppers.

WOW, thats a good selection of extras, I'm just the opposite, I have a very little success at my germination rate, GREAT GOING !!

All of the t scorp greens are in 3.5 inch pots or a couple in 16oz cups so a mfrb would hold 2-3 plants safely. I would like to limit those to 1 or 2 per order tho so people can have a chance to try these.

They are from cmpman1974 they were given to me for free with the request that it be passed on and so it shall be granted a bit early.

I never expected to get 80%+ germ rates on all my seeds but here we are lol.

Please excuse the poor quality These were taken on my tablet cause I'm not sure if you just wanted general pics or specifics.
If you would like any specific plants pics just ask I can get the camera and take some High rez shots.

n5pn3t.jpg

hu4ug5.jpg

nbvtxk.jpg

m8pwko.jpg

2i1leyp.jpg

K, I'll bite. Thx for the pics. U said three per box? I'd love to grab a TS GREEN, INFINITY and a YELLOW BHUT. How do I check out, PM?

I'm all for trading for interesting things. I mean it's not like my balcony isn't gonna be a jungle already :P

I'll send you a PM tonight Chef. I'm at work right now but I wanna make sure I can get em all in there safely before I say I'm sure.

Jamison if there is anything you would like me to hold onto for you just let me know and I'll edit it out for you.

Also if anyone would like more pictures just let me know and I'll separate out whatever you would like a closer look at and snap a few pics with the good camera. If I can, If they are still in the cell trays you may just get close ups in the cells lol, or I may just repot them anyway for pics seeing as they need to be for shipping anyway.

The list in the OP is up to date if it says I have them then I have them lol. I'm updating it as I receive payments or Have accepted/entered negotiations with someone.

PM sent.

The first wave of boxes is out. I still have plenty of plants left if anyone else is interested.

Anyone who ordered please check your inbox tracking info can be found there as all PM's are out.

Plants arrive true to ETA, packaging w was spectacular as to say all of the kids arrived in perfect shape, and the seller was specific and friendly. +rep thanks dia! Stoked to have some starts ready to rock n roll!!!

Glad to hear you guys got them in a timely manner and that my weird packing job kept the plants in great shape.

You'll have to keep me posted later in the year and let me know how well they produce for you. Already have a bunch of buds on a couple of my plants already and just had my first flower bloom. Granted those are all on a few of my ornamentals it's still exciting lol.

hey I am interested in ordering some more! How many do you think you could fit in box? I am interested in a [background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Bhut Jolokia Chocolate, Naga morich, 7pot infinity, and [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Trinidad Scorpion Yellow (CARDI)[/background]

Back