• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Idiot Eats Trinidad Scorpion Butch T Pepper!!!

Is that you ?

I mean this guy should not hurt himself so badly ... I never tried Scorpion, but I ate some Jolokia and even a piece tells you how hot it is. If you can handle a piece then eat the all thing ortherwise don't. I can't handle a full Jolokia so I don't do it. You can seriously heart your stomach you know ...

But some people handle pepper very well. For instance once I gave some Jolkia Mash to my girl friend's family without saying what kind of pepper it was : her mother cried when she ate a little piece, but her (mad) father ate the all can in a day and then just said to his wife "You should buy more of this pepper mash, it's good". It's a true story.

This is me lol.

I've tested the boudaries with hot stuff plenty times before. Peppers are one thing, extracts are another. I've eaten some extracts that have jacked my stomach up. With peppers, it burns like crazy, but no really bad side effects aside from the first bathroom visit.

Is that you ?

I mean this guy should not hurt himself so badly ... I never tried Scorpion, but I ate some Jolokia and even a piece tells you how hot it is. If you can handle a piece then eat the all thing ortherwise don't. I can't handle a full Jolokia so I don't do it. You can seriously heart your stomach you know ...

But some people handle pepper very well. For instance once I gave some Jolkia Mash to my girl friend's family without saying what kind of pepper it was : her mother cried when she ate a little piece, but her (mad) father ate the all can in a day and then just said to his wife "You should buy more of this pepper mash, it's good". It's a true story.

I eat a bhut jolokia and 7 pots whole fresh, pickled, or dried. If I eat one it doesn't hurt my stomach. However, 2 will give me cramps. I find it hard to not eat more than 2 and end up dealing with cramps sometimes. Milk helps with the cramps pretty good though. I stayed away from the TS Butch T. I didn't try eating that whole, hehe. The 7 pots gave me ear burn, which I didn't like. I haven't vomited yet, and I sure hope I don't. Never eat more than you can handle!

Now that`s some funny s**t. Mainly because it reminds me of when I did 2 whole fresh Bhuts, never having had anything hotter than a Habenero before. I didn`t puke, but I did panic - a lot. And I got it in my eye. :hot:

Nice job!!!

Good times bro! Hahahahahaha. I love how you describe what's in your vomit...lol. "Oh look, black bean and rice....or maybe steak"

Very good, I enjoyed both vids.  Growing superhots for the first time this year. Maybe I'll qualify to take the whole pod challenge in a few years.
Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion looks like a great one. 

3/5King said:
Good times bro! Hahahahahaha. I love how you describe what's in your vomit...lol. "Oh look, black bean and rice....or maybe steak"
I can totally relate to the puke thing it makes me chuckle

GlazeBros said:
This is me lol.

I've tested the boudaries with hot stuff plenty times before. Peppers are one thing, extracts are another. I've eaten some extracts that have jacked my stomach up. With peppers, it burns like crazy, but no really bad side effects aside from the first bathroom visit.
That water only made things worse. You should have chugged some milk instead.

Back