Greetings from Massachusetts

Hey all, I'll bet nobody knew that hot peppers do grow here, yup, every year for the past six years, right in my back yard. My favorites to grow are Habs and cayenne. I've had extreemly good luck with both species and right now am trying to sprout some cayennes pollinated hopefully by the habs that surrounded them(indoors of course). I've been a chilihead for as long as I can remember and make a hot pepper relish to die for, mmmmm. I,m looking forward to meeting some interesting hotheads here to learn more and to share what knowledge I've acquired over the past 20 years of growing. Nice to be with like minded people.

Bubba:

It's "hola" in Spanish if you mean hello.

"Ola de calor" is an heat wave and I don't think ola is ever used by itself in Spanish.

It just stops my eye dead every time I read ola wondering what you mean...here endeth the Spanish spelling lesson......

kay????

willard3 said:
Bubba:

It's "hola" in Spanish if you mean hello.

"Ola de calor" is an heat wave and I don't think ola is ever used by itself in Spanish.

It just stops my eye dead every time I read ola wondering what you mean...here endeth the Spanish spelling lesson......

Hi Boomer, welcome to the forum.

As you can see, we're not all quite sane, and you might not actually learn anything but Spanish, but you'll hopefully have a good time. Make yourself at home.

T

Back