free free seeds

I won a contest and I would like to share the wealth. First 10 to respond will get a minimum of 10 Caribbean red hab seeds. All I ask is you send an sasbe reply here and pm

Unfortunately I can't participate, SASBE doesn't work properly internationally ... (and also because I've nothing yet to send back in return of the favor, but it will come :) )

Good on you Nightshade! Caribbean Red is a favourite of many growers. A lot of our folks here claim that pepper to be delicious and very productive. Good choice and generous of you to offer it.

I send seeds in a bubble all the time overseas.

Just use a customs form and label the packs inside with the common name and C.Chinense or whatever.

Don't put ANYTHING but seeds in the pack-not even pod dust.
I label the customs form with 0 value ,gift and garden supplies.

Only had 1 thing over the years that I sent out confiscated and 2 coming to me confiscated.

Both coming back to me had no custom forms on them.
Raised a red flag so it got opened.
The second shipment for both coming in made it with a customs form on them.

At the same time I find dry pods easily make it broken up in flakes labeled as pepper/chile flakes(food) where if you put "seeds" on the same thing it wouldn't make it through.
It does depend on the country.
I never found England or France to be a problem at all.

I don't like cards,I get a lot of crushed seeds that way.

Do you think if I just sent it to you without sasbe it would get through customs?

Yes it will, but don't worry about me, I've already a lot of seeds to grow (but I always want more, and more, ...) . If you can't find 10 members for your seeds (I doubt that ...) then I will gladly accept your seeds and make them a little space to grow in my flat.

Back