• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Tatted, pierced, other, just heat.

DO YOU HAVE...

• Total voters
OK Here goes.

It has been proposed that heat lovers are slightly pain addicted and therefore more likely to be pierced tatted etc.

I have pierced many a pie in my time (with knives....get your mind out of the gutter)

I have a small 1cm dot of a tatoo that I gave myself in art class and I had pierced my ears twice but took the bobby pin out after a few days and they closed up.

One piercing, my ear. (accidently did it fly fishing in the wind. The hook wouldn't pull back out so I shoved it through.)
Tattoos, just 14 of them. I also just finished up last weekend doing the motor city tattoo expo. ;)

Only have the eyebrow piercing now, used to have two ear piercings and my tongue pierced. Would never do the tongue thing again. Made eating spaghetti an adventure.

Oh, and I have 4 tattoos. They became an addiction for a very short time!

Ok, off to check the chili (and then maybe post on the chili portion of the forum)!

- Eric

Indeed CH, branding works, but so too does any other sort of self mutilation. (for the purpose of this survey, tattoos are socially acceptable, piercings such as ear piercings are so commonplace that some infants have them, so other piercings are grandfathered in, branding is not socially acceptable and is limited primarilly to extremely militant fraternities, clubs or covens......or cows)

Is it really worth watching? lol, not to be snotty, but I have 3 kids so I try to limit my watching to really good movies and college basketball.

I guess since I'm the one who proposed the relationship between chili-heads and body modifications, I'll share...

Past - I no longer have these:
lip piercing
2 eyebrow piercings
tongue piercing, then stretched to a 00
wrist staples
3 forearm transdermals
5 shoulder transdermals
2 vertical madisons

Current:
1 brand
2 large skin removal scars
11 tattoos
split tongue
lingual frenectomy

*looks up* ... hmm... Where's the freak stamp? Go ahead, plant it on me... :oops:

Back