• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

Got bored this weekend

Well my puter crashed this past weekend and I was out of a puter friday thru sunday so i was a little bored so i experimented :lol: used the hab sauce today in a stir fry great flavor with a lil heat and g/f liked it too :lol:

sauce.jpg

rainbowberry said:
They look great, I like the professional labels :) Now you just need to make a red one and a yellow one and you'll have a rainbow collection of sauces.
Blue and purple as well! and don't forget all the different shades between. :lol:

It is indeed my name and thats me in the avatar. well heres the story on how i got to hold it hoist it and drink some bubbly out of it My G/F's family are friends with one of the Wings Assistant Equipment manager and in 98 and 99 when the won the cup he had a party with the cup for friends and family so I got to go to them (he's no longer with the team since the NHL lockout in 04) In 02 we had season tixs for the wings and I was also lucky enough to be at game 5 of the finals when they beat Carolina for the cup i was there for the on ice celebration etc etc so it was a double bonus :)

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
It is indeed my name and thats me in the avatar. well heres the story on how i got to hold it hoist it and drink some bubbly out of it My G/F's family are friends with one of the Wings Assistant Equipment manager and in 98 and 99 when the won the cup he had a party with the cup for friends and family so I got to go to them (he's no longer with the team since the NHL lockout in 04) In 02 we had season tixs for the wings and I was also lucky enough to be at game 5 of the finals when they beat Carolina for the cup i was there for the on ice celebration etc etc so it was a double bonus :)
YOU EVEN GOT TO DRINK OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!! LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY MAN! How many people can say they had that opertunity!

Back