• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Scorpion pic

took a pic of a Scorpion pod, from seeds Trinihottie gave me :)
If anything all the pods are pretty much consistent in shape which is a bit strange since most of the peppers I grow have pods of all shapes and sizes.
scorpioncd4.jpg

What a beauty!

You know, of the Unholy Five, the Trinidad Scorpion is to me, the prettiest.

Looks like some awesome crossing between Scorpion and 7 Pot! the Scorpion shape with 7's skin.

BAM!!!! another spot on catch by Omri.;)

The first time I noticed Trini was 2-3 months ago, obviously you knew her before then, or you have some miraculous growing techniques!!

I PM'd her for seeds the second I saw her post lol. My scorpions are 3 inches tall.

Guess they're pretty standard, so the plant is *extra* healthy. :lol:
When you finally taste it, I want the full report.

I see these pictures and wonder how you put them in these threads, would someone explain the procedure. I have seen it somewhere in one of the threads but unfortunately I have a memory like a flash cube.

Pam said:
You know, of the Unholy Five, the Trinidad Scorpion is to me, the prettiest.

+1! The scorpion is by far the prettiest hot pepper in my book as well. I hope my plants produce similar results to yours lennyk!

This year I plan on having Naga Morich, Scorpion, and 7pod eating captured on cam so if anyone is looking for feedback on the pain I'll have it:)

cheezydemon said:
BAM!!!! another spot on catch by Omri.;)

The first time I noticed Trini was 2-3 months ago, obviously you knew her before then, or you have some miraculous growing techniques!!

I PM'd her for seeds the second I saw her post lol. My scorpions are 3 inches tall.

Hes from Trinidad (notice the dollar bill)thats probably why the plants are already podding (is that a word? :rolleyes:)... We met same time cheezydemon...

TriniHottie said:
Hes from Trinidad (notice the dollar bill)thats probably why the plants are already podding (is that a word? :rolleyes:)... We met same time cheezydemon...
Yep, he said so many times. never offered any seeds, but did mention the location. :lol:
It's really hot most year, isn't it? lucky you!

Back