vendor Good Fresh Superhot Vendor?

Hey guys,
I'm looking for some good fresh superhots and was wondering if anyone knew a good vendor or two to look at. I'd really appreciate it! I'll be getting them for a bbq on June 8th so I'll be ordering soon, just want to know if there were any people in particular I should be looking at.
Thanks!

I highly recommend this THP member  :onfire: ....  :woohoo: ...a quality vendor... a master of the Datil (my personal favorite chili) he may have several other varieties ready by the 4th.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.PepperRich.comhttp://www.pepperrich.com/

Please contact me with any questions at:   rob@pepperrich.com

The Datil is an exceptionally hot pepper, a variety of the species Capsicum chinense (syn. Capsicum sinense).
Datils are similar in strength to habaneros but have a sweeter, fruitier flavor. Their level of spiciness may be anywhere from 100,000 to 300,000 scoville units. Mature peppers are about 3.5 inches long and yellow-orange in color.

Datil peppers are cultivated throughout the United States and elsewhere, but the majority are produced in St. Augustine, Florida.origin was resultant of the slave trade in St Augustine. The pepper is almost identical to a west African pepper called the "Fatalii" or "fatal". The similarities in size, shape, color, heat and flavor as well as the similarity of the names makes this an issue that deserves more investigation.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Datil_pepper

I think I saw a half dozen or so ripe Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Blend peppers at the farm yesterday. There should be five good ones. They're yours if you want them. I'll check again today and let you know. The five peppers would run $5 for the peppers and $5 shipping.      

Kind Regards,
Rob.
PepperRich Farms LLC
rob@PepperRich.com
www.PepperRich.com
www.facebook.com/PepperRich.Farms

Please like us on facebook.

DSCF0636.jpg

1 Year Old Trinidad Scorpion (Butch T Strain)

Thanks Josh,

Unfortunately the peppers are gone. Those were the first peppers of the season from those plants. There a little on the small side. Peppers are slow to grow and ripen in cooler weather. They'll get bigger as the weather warms up. The first ones to ripen should be the Trinidad Scorpion's from the plants pictured above. I'll let you know when there available.

Kind Regards,
Rob.
PepperRich Farms LLC
rob@PepperRich.com
www.PepperRich.com
www.facebook.com/PepperRich.Farms

Please like us on facebook.

@ both the vendors. So when do you have fresh plats for sale? Or are they just all sold out already for the season?? Recently i ordered 18 from a different site and im very happy with the quality of plants i received and im still looking for other obscure but stable strains to add to my collection sense some i planned on ordering are temporarily out of stock at the site i use. Thanks for any advice in advance!

ghost scorpion grower said:
Ok thanks the plants go pretty quick I guess?
Yes sorry....we have a huge demand for our top quality plants every spring :) Its best to pre-order in Dec-Jan if you think you may want to get some.

Dale Jr

Pictured below is a recent harvest of Carolina Reapers :D

Attachments

• CAM00653.jpg
    CAM00653.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 66
Back