romy6 peppers closed at the moment:(

I have a good bit of extra pods and if anyone is interested send me a pm. Boxes  consist of giant not yellow brains, 7 pod browns, jonahs, yellow cadri scorps, barrackpores. not white bhuts, mystery nagas, red douglah's( another not), chocolate habs, yellow 7s. brainstrains, not primos small pods for fillers, Here are the peppers I just picked . 16.50 a box includes shipping. Have enough to fill about 6 small flat rate boxes. Or pm me if you want a meduim box and we can work out something. 

Check out my grow if you would like to see a video I cut yesterday. Other wise just pm me . 

photo_zps15df7edc.jpg

Picked some peppers today. Got about 4 sfrb's available. Pm me for details. US only. Paypal only. And please do not ask me to label peppers. Unless you are willing to pay more for the box.

photo_zps5265d5a0.jpg

Oaky guys getting to the end for me on the big harvest. Heat has set in:( I have two SFRB's available US only paypal only 20 bucks a pc. First two that pm me get dibbs. Here is a pic of box ! 3 yellow 7's, mixed red 7 pods, choc habs, 1 jonah, 2 not douglahs,3 aji lemos,4 yellow cardi scorps,1 big naga hybrid, 3 barrackpore, 2 dorsett naga, 1 madballz, a yellow primo, 4 brown 7's,  and 5brid bhuts.

photo_zpsb70a0e61.jpg

Box 2 choc habs, mixed red 7's , 4 aji lemons,3 yellow 7's, 1 jonah, 4 brainstrains, 3 not white bhuts, 1 not douglah, 6 hybrid bhuts,3 yellow scorps, 4 brown 7's, 1 yellow primo,1 madballz,2 barrackpore. 1st person to leave a comment on this thread will get to pick the box they want.

Happy Fathers day all.

photo_zps426c36f3.jpg

If I can fix my issue with paypal (someone bought something large from me, turned out the money wasn't their's to give...) then I'll probably go for one to tide me over until mine are ready. Tornado season has definitely put me a bit behind on getting my plants happy outside.

Anyone will be lucky to get their hands on some of those pods!!
I just got some of these peppers yesterday..

They are super fresh and super hot!!!

Here is the inside shot of a Douglah Jamie sent me

Great peppers and excellent price!!

:cool:
Kevin

I had peppers from, Romy6, last year. They were absolute gems. Get yourself a quality box of peppers to snack on from Romy6 while you await the harvest from your garden and you'll be gald you did.

Sanchez said:
I had peppers from, Romy6, last year. They were absolute gems. Get yourself a quality box of peppers to snack on from Romy6 while you await the harvest from your garden and you'll be gald you did.
No doubt, J's a genius when it comes to producing quality pods.

Back