• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

ID on a brown annuum please

Here is one of the peppers:
QRhd63c.jpg

This is the plant:
CYwsL2b.jpg

Sorry about the cell phone quality.

I'm not sure what it could be, I didn't plant very many annuums, and I don't even have any brown annuum seeds. I somehow lost the label for this plant along the way, so it is either a cross or from a mislabeled seed packet.

edit:Slightly better pic
hOB24ni.jpg

Could be either I suppose. I just looked through all of my seeds, the only brown annuums I could find were "Pepper Puya". I startted some of those, but I thought the seedling died. I guess I maybe just lost the label. Anyone grown these and know if it could be them?

StupidJerk said:
Could be either I suppose. I just looked through all of my seeds, the only brown annuums I could find were "Pepper Puya". I startted some of those, but I thought the seedling died. I guess I maybe just lost the label. Anyone grown these and know if it could be them?
StupidJerk said:
Puya was gonna be my section nd guess actually. I've grown them before,and,now that I think about it,your pod and plant are almost identical to the ones I grew.
Sorry about the duplicate. Phone is acting up.

grimmpepper said:
Puya was gonna be my section nd guess actually. I've grown them before,and,now that I think about it,your pod and plant are almost identical to the ones I grew.
Sorry about the duplicate. Phone is acting up.
Awesome, I think we can mark this mystery as solved. Thanks!

Back