• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

What do you guys think?

So this is a super rough image of my FIERY WING CHALLENGE logo.
My tatoo friend still has to touch up the wings and punch upthe colour and it will probably have a dark back ground to pull it all together.
I tell you now this this is going to be huge......
The biggest thing of its kind in Australia.

The wings look good. The lettering looks as if it's been done with Corel Draw 10 yrs ago though (that's very exaggerated, of course - just to give you an idea what I mean!)

I have experience in graphics design and have done some logos, too. If you want me to, I'd give it a shot!?! Just let me know. WOuld be my pleasure!

It was done on c0rel lol. we were chasing a flaming font for the main but Ilike that GOODIES font for the inside writing, if yougot a better flaming font I'd definately be interested, you could pm me or emil meor post here . Like Isaid this is aprototype idea of what I'm planning, nothing set in stone.

Mick

Cool. I'll post sth later today! I won't use a flaming font though but create the burning letters myself. Hope you'll like it!

Wow, your idea has really taken off, Stillmanz! The logo looks great.

We will expect pictures of the main event.

Hot Canuck said:
Hah...

Fly ME out and I'll WIN the event for you...:cool:

There's a scary thought, Hot Canuck and Stillmanz eating heat and doing tequila.

...kinda glad I'll be in South Carolina

Here's about what I had in mind. Everything is customisable, of course! If you think a different font, colour, size,..... of some part would look better, I can try that.

Sorry it took me all day, but I didn't get to work on it before tonite.

Hope you like it. Comments are welcome!!!

fierywings01jm7.jpg

Thats pretty amazing Man.
I like that alot, the black really pulls everything togther.
Whats everyone think then?

I'll show it to the Bar promo and see if they have any imput.

Cheers
Mick
I guess I need tosend you some sauce...

The new one looks much cooler, although I would put the tag line (spectator sport) in a more ledgeable font (I like the gradient in the letters, nice touch).

WOW...The new one is fantastic and would look so cool on a black shirt. Let us know if they are going to be up for sale, I know I would like to purchase one.

stillmanz said:
Thats pretty amazing Man.
I like that alot, the black really pulls everything togther.
Whats everyone think then?

I'll show it to the Bar promo and see if they have any imput.

Cheers
Mick
I guess I need tosend you some sauce...

Thanks a lot, I am glad you like it. It was fun putting it together, remember: if you need/want any changes, let me know and I'll try to get them done a.s.a.p.!

I didn't do it to get rewarded, but I surely wouldn't mind some sauce - only if you can, though! I'd ask for free admission to the contest, but I have a hunch that I won't be able to show up. :P:oops::(

imaguitargod said:
The new one looks much cooler, although I would put the tag line (spectator sport) in a more ledgeable font (I like the gradient in the letters, nice touch).

Thanks, god! btw you and me: I was wondering if sbd would say exactly what you said about that tag line. I know what you mean! I guess it depends on the size this will be printed in. But as I said, it can be changed.

Back