• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

It's good to be back

dudes, I've been away. now I'm back.

I hope at least one of you missed me...

now, what have I missed in the last few months?

btw, if you read this Pam, I have changed my wicked ways. I intend doing away with pesticides, I'm going to start using natural methods. but damn, I hate aphids!!!

I've just posted something back to you before I read this, and yes I did miss you. Remember how I used to stalk you elsewhere?

From what I remember when I last looked Chilliman your Jalapeno was second on the list in the chileman comp. It must be beating FTF's now?

chilliman64 said:
dudes, I've been away. now I'm back.

I hope at least one of you missed me...

now, what have I missed in the last few months?

btw, if you read this Pam, I have changed my wicked ways. I intend doing away with pesticides, I'm going to start using natural methods. but damn, I hate aphids!!!

Yay! You're back! I kept wondering where you were, I've been running amok without you here to harass me.

: runs over and hugs chiliman :

I've missed you and that dancing pepper icon!

What did you miss? Well, I moved back to Cleveland and Rainbowberry and Omri are "getting married" hehehe.

rainbowberry said:
Yeah and remember you're one of my bridesmaids IGG, BTW I love the colour pink.
Pink it is, as long as you find a dress that fits in all the right places, I'm an A cup, so make sure it's flattering. ;)

AlabamaJack said:
Pink will go well with IGGs bloodshot eyes....... :lol:
You guys know me all to well. :lol:

rainbowberry said:
Wear a padded bra or I'll get you some chicken fillets, you'll look bigger then. I thought beer gave men boobs ;)
Nope, gives men man stomuchs ;)

I'll take the chicken fillets then. That way I'll look better AND I'll have something to snack on during the cerimony.

Back