Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Review & Giveaway!

Well lookie there - Lucky Dog Hot Sauce got another great review! This time from a new farmer's market customer, who also happened to be a food blogger. She's not ordinarily a hot sauce fan, but she sure loves Lucky Dog Hot Sauce! 

So much so that she wrote a stellar review, including a small bit about my prototype Black Label "test batch" (which will hopefully be available online & in stores sometime in August, 2013). 

She's also doing a give-away, which in the review indicates a 3-pack, but in fact I will be sending out a 4-pack that includes a bottle of the Black Label test batch. Woohoo! 

So check it out and sign up to win some FREE Lucky Dog Hot Sauce! 
:D

Good luck! 

Scott

http://halfindiancook.com/lucky-dog-fire-roasted-pepper-sauce-review-and-giveaway/

that's Great!  Lucky Dog Hot Sauces can definitely convert fence-rail foodies to hot sauce! 

2. You must be a U.S. resident for this giveaway (sorry, international fans!).
Its hard to be a international fan of your sauce as the only county you ship to is the USA. $4.99 a bottle is really fair and i would pick some up if i was in the USA. :D

Best of luck.

it looks like the non-international restrictions is from the 3rd party who's sponsoring the give-away. 

As my pocketbook will attest, international shipping just took a jump, and it really sucks when I have to tell folks how much it is for shipping.  I'm not sure what Lucky Dog Hot Sauce has organized for this thing....but just for reference... I can send 3 (5oz) bottles in the USA for $5.70.  The same 3 bottles shipped international is $24.  

I don't ship international - and it's up to the contest organizer in this case.

My apologies to international people's - they raised the cost by 30% & customs forms are a pain.

At some point I hope to have an international distributor but that's a ways off.

Thats insanely cool to get a review like that.   Your sauce really is to die for tho,  and not just suckin up either!  GOod job man,   and when I get some supers about ready to be picked I'm gonna have to send you a box for you to mess around with!

LUCKYDOG said:
Nice review - I gotta stock up and grab some dat Black Label  Dawg 

August my friend. The test batch is excellent, but it's just not quite right. As such I'm not sending it out anywhere until the full (and corrected) batch comes out. Just waiting on the peppers to ripen. 

Sausage, broccoli rabe, and fresh mozzarella panini with Orange Label = WIN!

That is all.

Congratulations to Elisa T. of Fremont, CA - you won the 4-pack of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce from the recent give-away with Half Indian Cook! 

Here's Rebekah's page if anyone's interest in a fantastic cooking group here on FB! 
:D

Thanks again to Half Indian Cook for the great review & running this promotion! 

Scott

https://www.facebook.com/HalfIndianCook

Back