• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

FreeportBum's kind of late but here is my first Glog.

Wanted to do this for a while but haven't found the time, So testing..... trying to post a pic if it works I have a bunch more.  Want to say thanks to jamie(romy6) for most of the super hot seeds.  Seeds started march 11, all plants except sweet cheese are in 10gal pots mixed with sunshine mix #4 and happy frog. 

This years growing list-
Yellow 7 pod
Congo trinidad
Chocolate naga morich
Yellow brain strain
Brain strain
Douglah
Trinidad scorpion(butch t's)- from my plants last year
Yellow sweet cheese
Long Cayenne- two varieties
and a couple other mystery plants

peppers2013_zpsa26fb9da.jpg

Yeah you did,

Plants looking real happy there...good job!

Edit: OK, I'm ready for some more..

Devan plants look lush & great mon, you should have a bumper crop dis year. Brethren Jamie (romy6) is the best and I tip my hat to him when ever I can \o_

Not sure what size pots you are using but the shape is exactly like my 15gal’s, they’re great and with that size the plants get huge. Continued success mon and have a great weekend [SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

Walk good- thanks man. And those are 10gal pots :) hope they all do as well as my tscorp plants did last year. They are a little ahead of last years plants at the moment. Started seed a couple weeks earlier this year.

Ok so still figuring things out here- posting a few random pics now.  First is my garlic patch, been working with a porcelain variety for about 6 years now. These pics  were taken about a month ago. all 500 cloves I planted last year came up ! 
image_zpsb4bc4edb.jpg

image_zps7668ddd0.jpg

Ok now a couple foodie pics- first is a jerk rubbed halibut fish taco using my tscorp powder- with homemade soft taco,grilled avocado and spicy purple cabbage 
jerkedhalibut1_zpsbc199537.jpg

Fresh Maine shrimp ceviche with homemade cilantro tortilla chips
cevichecd_zps00299c2a.jpg

Homemade spicy beer brats on the smoker with some homegrown Jalapenos stuffed with cheddar and wrapped in bacon
sausagepoppers_zps7bc01153.jpg

Wow Devan good work there. Ya know I have kids older than you...and your way ahead of me, can you say talent?

Once again good work!

I hope Maine's weather treats your grow right this year!

Cuz if you have any issues I know it's NOT you!

Just took this pic, I almost picked this pepper but decided to let it ripen.  One of my cayenne's.  the next picture is some of the peppers my buddy brought me last year that he grew. He wasn't really sure what they were just some type of cayenne. Those are the peppers I pulled the seeds from that I am growing this year. Anyone following this?...ha  if you look at the 2nd pic there were two different cayenne's? not sure what they are??? we just call them long cayenne's,ones on left we were calling bulls horn...   I started 20 plants and kept the best 4 , and I am pretty sure I have two plants each from the two different peppers pictured. ( disregard the jalapenos)  
Lcayenne-2013_zps3da43ac9.jpg

Ok so here are the peppers I pulled seeds from. Peppers on the left were a little shorter and fatter/wider. Peppers on the right were little longer 12+in and thinner.
pepslittle_zpseeee828e.jpg

Back