wanted Anyone looking for ghost and cayenne peppers?

Hi everyone,

Is anyone looking for fresh ghost and cayenne peppers? Friends of mine, farmers in Ocoee, FL (just west of Orlando) have had an overabundance of ghosts and cayennes this year. They normally grow crops for area restaurants, but the the plants have been too prolific for demand and they've asked me to see if I know of any sauce makers or chileheads that might be interested. If so, please shoot them an email at this address: psguimond@aol.com (Roger and Peggy are their names) -- they'll ship! Their farm is called Harvest Moon Farms and they are a 100% organic.

Any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks.

Eyal
Fat Cat Sauces

If i didn't have so many pods about to turn I'd be all over that! Gonna shoot my sis a text tho.. She lives down there and didn't sow seed till march. I'm sure she's gonna be all about it! Thanks!!!

The farmers are nice people and they take a lot of pride in their products. They don't have a lot of ghosts left (maybe 5-6 plants worth) and they're coming in now, they said.

Regarding pricing: I've asked a few times but they said they're not sure what to charge so I suggest to just offer them something if interested.

They've got plenty of cayennes btw, and some orange habs and scotch bonnets are coming in too, they said.

And thanks for the kind words on our sauces, HigherThisHeat. Much appreciated!

Back